Chapter 18

(A/N: Hello everyone. We got so many comments asking when the next update is going to come. It's fine if you guys ask but please do tell us about the chapter too. Sorry if we were rude. Anyways, here you go. And those 3 questions. They will be revealed soon. Happy Reading 📓.)
--------

I go downstairs while Nandini dresses herself to go out for some important work. I get really excited to spend time with Naman and Nidhi. I don't know why but I just get this feeling that they are related to me. Probably because they are related to Nandini? I really don't know, I am clueless.

Naman: "Nidhi, where are you yaar? It's already getting late. Come fast, Manik is ready here!"

Manik: "Chill dude! We can wait for her."

We wait and she comes down rushing. We get into the car and I drop them to school. In the afternoon, I again go back to the school, at 12:30 to pick them up. I drop them at the 'Murthy's Residence'. I have lunch with them and they get ready to go to Cabir's place.

Naman: "Nidhi, come fast na? It's late. Mujhe toh laga ki tum punctual ho, but nahi, kabhi nahi. Never."

Manik: "Bro, relax yaar. Aa jaayegi."

Naman: "Dude, you might have patience but I don't. I want to go to Cabir's house. Kavya must be waiting for me!" Kavya?? Like seriously? Does Nandini even know about their love story? I bet not. I give an evil and naughty smirk on hearing Naman's words.

Manik: "Kavya must be waiting?!?" I say, tilting my head down and looking at him through the gap between my eyebrows, trying to tease him.

Naman: "What? We are good friends. She must be waiting for me and Nidhi na? We all have to complete our homework and then we have to party hard together with Samarth, Divya and Akshay."

Manik: "Of course. Toh already plans ban chuke hai?"

We have a conversation with each other. Just then, Nandini enters and Nidhi come downstairs.

Nandini: "Hey kids. Sorry, I need to go again. Thoda important kaam hai."

Nidhi: "It's okay, Amma. We are also going to Cabir uncle's house."

Nandini: "Oh nice. Manik, I hope they aren't troubling you."

Manik: "Not at all." Nidhi comes to Naman.

Naman: "Kya yaar Nidhi? Kitna time laga diya?"

Nidhi: "Naman, meine itna bhi time waste nahi kiya hai. I am faster than you in many things so you better keep your mouth shut and stop overreacting okay?"

Naman: "Nidhi, better mind your language huh! I am elder than you, don't you know?" I witness these two kids fighting and I don't know what to do, because I have never ever handled kids in life. Poor Nandu. Pata nahi, kaise kar leti.

Nidhi: "Naman, kitne bade ho tum mujhse? Only 4 minutes ka farak hai!"

Naman: "4 minutes ka farak toh hai na!" Nandini comes and shouts.

Nandini: "Just stop this Naman-Nidhi... enough is enough. Mein tang aa chuki hun tum dono se. I don't know ki mein tum dono ka kya karun? Ek toh tumhare dad ne mujhe yahan akela choddkar chale gaye aur upar se tum dono mujhe itna pareshaan karte ho." She sits on the couch with her hands on her head. I have never seen her so angry. But who's their dad? Who left her alone? Manik, what's happening to you?

Manik: "Acchha... Okay baba. No one is big and no one is small okay?" Naman and Nidhi look at each other and turn away in the opposite directions, crossing their arms with a grumpy face. Nandini leaves the room in anger.