Six

Jin sat down next to Misook and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Rapmon wasn't here today that was a bad sign. A very bad sign.

"Where's Rapmon?" Jimin asked. He said nothing and kissed Misook's cheek. She looked at him worriedly.

"Is everything alright?" She asked scooting closer to him. He nodded stiffly.

"Everything's fine." She didn't believe him.

A hand appeared on his shoulder. He looked over. It was Rapmon. He grimaced and kissed Misook quickly.

"I have to go." He murmured. She desperately tried to keep her lips on his. He wished he could explain. He wished he could kiss her forever. But he couldn't. Suga hugged Nari tightly and stood. They followed Rapmon out of the cafeteria and through the school.

"What's wrong?" Suga asked.

"My dad." Rapmon growled.

"What did he say?" Jin asked apprehensively.

"Nothing. We're screwed." Rapmon clenched his fists.

"S**t." Suga swore. They walked out of the school and down the road towards Suga's house. Jin looked around cautiously. This is where the war began.

"Boss boy!" A rough voice called. They turned around slowly. Four guys stood there. They all had Yakuza insignias and they all had Yakuza tattoos. They were all bald and wore simple clothes.

"What do you want?" Rapmon asked warily.

"We have a message for you." One called out.

"Are you the strongest fighters?" Another asked greedily.

"What if we are?" Jin countered.

"Fun." Another rasped.

"What's the message?" Rapmon asked. One lunged out at them. Suga stepped in front of them quickly and twisted the man's arm painfully, kicking him in the gut. Another shot out and grabbed Suga. Before Rapmon and Jin could get to Suga, the other two attacked. Jin dodged the strong punches and aimed for his abdomen. The man brought his knee up into Jin's gut. He grimaced and kicked the man's legs out from under him. He stamped down hard down on the man's face, then there was a fist. Someone had punched him in the mouth. He cried out angrily and lashed out. His fist connected with something, he looked around. Suga had the guy he had just punched in the ground, kicking him brutally. Rapmon was kicking a limp body away. They were all breathing heavily. Suga had been punched in the eye, and Rapmon already had a bruise forming on his jaw.

"I haven't gotten hit in a long time. These guys are good." Suga grimaced and nudged one with his foot. Rapmon nodded vaguely.

"Let's go."

Jin touched a finger to his lip and looked at it. He was bleeding. He grumbled and opened the door to Suga's house. He wiped the blood away from his lip and opened the door to the living room. Everyone else was already there. All the guys. He tensed slightly and sat down.

"You guys shouldn't ditch school." He scolded slightly nervous.

"It's a bad habit." Suga plopped down next to him. Rapmon entered quietly.

"You guys ditched." J-Hope shrugged looking them over conspicuously.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing." He sighed.

"That's a-"

"Tell us when you can." Jimin cut off Jungkook quickly.

"Nothing to tell." Suga shrugged lightheartedly.

They sat in silence for the rest of the time.