Seven

"Hey Nari!" Luhan smiled. She smiled back,

"Hey. How's your sister?"

"She's good..." She didn't listen to the rest of whatever he was saying. She caught sight of Suga. He was walking into school with his head down, and he walked stiffly. She took a closer look. He had a black f**king eye.

"Oh my god." She breathed, pushing passed a dumbfounded Luhan and running to Suga.

"Nari?" Luhan called after her. She pushed peopled rudely and muttered sorries after herself. She grabbed Suga's arm and pulled his face towards her. He looked down, hiding his eye.

"Hey." He mumbled. She pushed his chin up and inspected his eye. She had never once seen him hurt, physically, ever.

"What the f**k happened?" She demanded.

"I got into a fight." He shrugged.

"What happened?" She demanded again.

"Just a fight okay?" He pulled his arm away angrily and stepped away from her.

"Why won't you tell me what happened?" She pleaded frustratedly.

"I can't! Just get that through your thick head!" He yelled and stalked away angrily. Leaving her. Standing there...alone.

She made her way into the bathroom and locked herself in a stall. She leaned herself against the stall door and let out a big, hearty sob. He didn't get it did he? He didn't understand how much it hurt her to see him hurt. She choked down multiple sobs and took deep shaky breaths. She pushed the door open and washed her face in the sink. She took a few more calming breaths and walked outside. She sat down on a bench and looked at the lockers. She waited until she stopped really seeing them. Sitting in blankness and simplicity. She hadn't done this is a very long time. She hadn't wanted to in a very long time.

She stood and waited for the bell to ring. She grabbed Suga's wrist and pulled him along to the library.

"Nari?" He asked. She didn't say anything. She opened the door to the planetarium and turned off the lights. The stars shone weakly on the ceiling. She pushed him against the wall and she kissed him. She put her hands on his shoulders and squeezed them tightly. He wrapped his arms around her waist pressing against the small of her back. She made sure she was close to him as humanly possible. Then she pulled away slightly so their lips were only brushing against each other.

"Just kidding." She breathed. She felt him chuckle beneath her. She stood up on her tippy-toes and kissed his eye. He stiffened quickly.

"I'm sorry about what I said." He murmured shamefully. She nodded.

"I know. You said you'd still have to fight."

"I try not to." He murmured nuzzling his nose into her neck and hugging her gently.

"Can you guess what I love most about you?" She asked.

"What?" He murmured.

"Your eyes. I can't even describe them. They smile with you when you laugh. They look so warm and so loving. They make me feel so safe." His grip on her tightened and she felt her eyes well with tears,

"They always show exactly what you're feeling, and when you look at me, I feel so happy. Just the fact that your beautiful, beautiful eyes are looking at me is enough. But you look at me, like, I'm the only thing you have in this world. Like I'm the only thing you want. And you've made mistakes, but I could see in your eyes how much you hated yourself. And today you looked ashamed. You didn't look mad, you looked sad and ashamed. I know, you can't tell me, but please. Please, don't ever look sad. And please, don't let anyone hurt your eyes." She choked and tears dripped down her cheeks. He held her so tightly.

"I won't. I promise I won't. I'll tell you, I'll tell you when it gets better. I'll make it better."

They laid down on the podium together. She cuddled up to him and he had his arms around her.

"I found it." She giggled pointing to his star, their star. He smiled,

"You can find it now huh?"

"I can't miss it." She sighed. He kissed the top of her head and looked back to the stars.

"It's so beautiful." He played with her hair absently.

"We'll have to go look at real stars soon. They're much prettier." She promised.

"I don't know. I like the way these ones shine." He whispered.

"Don't worry. You'll like real stars." She chuckled.

"I think I'll take a peek to make sure." He mused. She hit him lightly,

"No not without me!"

"Fine." He grumbled good-naturedly. She kissed his eye. He tightened his grip on her and pulled her closer.

"Don't touch my boob." She whispered.

"Don't touch my boob." He giggled. She closed her eyes and snuggled into him. It was going to be alright. He would be alright. His eye would heal.

Wouldn't it?