Chapter 130 Please Take Good Care of Me

Wu Mu frowned slightly when he heard Na Sheng's impatient words. He nodded to Ye Chuyan and gave her a firm look.

Then he let go of her face, took the sword handed over by the Eagle Division Guards next to him, and walked towards Na Sheng resolutely.

He walked up to Na Sheng, raised his head proudly, and said calmly: "Let's get started..."

Na Sheng was also holding the same long sword, releasing a breathless pressure from his whole body. The two looked at each other with hostility.

They were about to take action at the same time. Ye Chuyan suddenly screamed: "Wait a minute!"

Wu Mu turned his head and saw Ye Chuyan pulling off the human skin mask on her face, revealing her original heroic and charming face, running towards him quickly against the light of the coast.

Na Sheng locked eyes with Ye Chuyan's figure with a gloomy expression.

Ye Chuyan ran up to Wu Mu, pulled off the mask on Wu Mu's face, stepped on her feet, and hugged Wu Mu hard.

He leaned against Wu Mu's ear and said something unknown, and then looked at Wu Mu lovingly with her eyes full of tears.

There is no longer sadness and despair in the eyes, but determination and relief.

The corners of Wu Mu's mouth suddenly turned up, and she looked at Ye Chuyan with a smile.

The two people just stared at each other, seeming to have forgotten everything about the outside world.

Na Sheng's face was so cold that he could squeeze out water. He couldn't bear it anymore. He pulled Ye Chuyan aside and said angrily: "Watch the Queen!"

The Eagle Division Guards quickly stepped in front of Ye Chuyan to prevent her from rushing out again.

Na Sheng turned around with a sullen face, roared angrily, and roared towards Wu Mu with murderous intent in his sword.

Wu Mu flew up and dodged to the side, barely dodging the sword.

Na Sheng frowned slightly.

Wu Mu was able to dodge his sword. It seemed that he was not a completely useless waste.

He originally wanted to spare Wu Mu and let him watch his wedding to Ye Chuyan.

Now, he is too lazy to deal with it and just wants to make a quick decision and kill Wu Mu quickly.

As long as Wu Mu dies, he has a hundred ways to get Ye Chuyan to follow him back and become the queen.

He suddenly leaned over and raised his sword, picking up a piece of sea sand on the ground. The sea sand was wrapped in internal energy, like golden light filling the sky, and shot toward Wu Mu quickly.

Wu Mu was forced to hold up his sword to resist the whirling sea sand, turning the sword into a silver wall.

Na Sheng took the opportunity and flew towards Wu Mu with his sword, crashing through the silver wall. He was as fast as lightning, and when he was almost in front of Wu Mu, he used his strength to spin around and slashed towards Wu Mu with his side sword.

Ye Chuyan was standing behind the Eagle Master, looking at Na Sheng who was about to chop off Wu Mu's head with his sword. She was not nervous at all and was extremely calm.

It’s just that the hands hidden under the sleeves were tightly twisted together, the fingertips kept trembling slightly, and the knuckles on the back of the hands were all white.

A loud "clang" sound suddenly erupted from the coast. This is the sound of two silver swords connecting.

Na Sheng and Wu Mu froze in place at the same time.