Eight

She held Suga's hand as they walked to lunch. His eye was getting better and the bruise was going away. She still fussed over it, and she still worried about him. But nothing had happened lately. Rapmon hadn't been to school either. She was worried. Rapmon usually never skipped school. He might ditch, but he would show up for at least first period. Jimin, J-Hope, Jungkook, and V were worried. She could tell. Jimin joked around less. J-Hope wasn't as smiley, Jungkook was less of a smart ass, and V was especially subdued. Jin and Suga didn't do anything at all. Whenever someone brought it up they had no reaction they just changed the subject. She really wanted to know what was going on.

"So V, how has the single life been?" Seungah giggled.

"Miss a woman's touch?" Kyungja flirted. Sumi rolled her eyes and talked with Jungkook.

"They are so slutty." She complained.

"You're much prettier." Jungkook assured her. She laughed and hit him lightly,

"You're such a man whore." Eunsuh latched onto Jimin's arm. She was whispering seductively in his ear. Jimin licked his lips happily.

"You swear?" He asked.

"I promise. For your birthday I'll make you my special seaweed soup." She giggled. He sighed happily and hugged her waist. She smiled as she watched her friends giggle and laugh around her. Suga put his arm around her.

"I think J-Hope needs a visit from Yoonhee. Look how sad he is!" Suga whispered.

"J-Hope! Do you miss Yoonhee?" She called out to him.

"Yeah. I haven't had any in so long." J-Hope whined.

"You're so horny." Suga curled his lip up in disgust.

"Well! You probably get some all the time!" J-Hope gestured to her.

"Psht! She won't give it up for anything, but, I'm not a horny horse like you." Suga grumbled. She giggled and hugged him.

"Someday."

"Today?" He asked. She laughed and hugged him tighter.

"Nope."

"F**k." He groaned.

"Suga. Jin." Nari let go of Suga. It was Rapmon. He looked awful. He had dark circles, and he was pale. Very pale. Rapmon was tan, and he was close to Suga pale. Suga stood and kissed her cheek.

"Bye." He murmured.

"Bye." She mumbled. Jin broke away from Misook and the three boys walked out of the cafeteria.

"Hey! Take care of him!" She called out to Jin and Rapmon. Jin turned and nodded stiffly. Please come back okay.

Misook scooted over sat closer to her. Jungkook whispered furiously to J-Hope and V. Sumi, Kyungja, and Seungah exchanged awkward glances and left. Jimin and Eunsuh talked to each other softly.

"What's going on?" Misook asked.

"I don't know. Suga won't say anything." She grumbled.

"Neither will Jin." Misook whined.

"Rapmon's got something to do with it." She whispered.

"Obviously. I just, I'm scared. Jin came back the last time with a busted up lip. I don't want him to get hurt." Misook worried.

"Rapmon won't let that happen. Rapmon cares more for them than for himself. Don't worry." She reassured Misook, not quite convincing herself.

"Okay." Misook sighed unhappily.

"Hey, do you want to come over to my house today? We can buy McFlurries and strawberry milkshakes." She baited Misook. Misook cracked and smiled and nodded. She sighed happily and listened to the talk around her.

Rapmon would keep them safe.

--------------------------------

(A/N)

block b stans pls help. i can't find a good update acc for them....halp me pls...ily