Imagine for copenhagenmadde (Dentist)

Prompt: Could you write an imagine where Harry is Nina's boyfriend and he owned a dental practice with the rest of the boys which Nina isn't a fan of, because her worst fear is dentists. On one Friday evening they are snuggled up together and she eat a nut and one of her tooth cracks. Harry needs help from the boys to get her to the practice and during the appointment because she is so scared.

********************************************************************************************

Nina's POV

"Louis!! Gimme that back" Louis was teasing me so much and Harry wasn't there, he was making tea for himself.

"Lou give her Stuffy back" Harry said. Finally my cute kitty was making so many sounds I was worried something happened. (Sorry guys I'm a cat lover!) Btw. Stuffy is my kitten. The guys were over except Zayn who was out with Perrie. We were all watching a movie "The game plan" when Louis decided it would be a good idea to make fun of my cute kitten because he likes dogs more. 

"Come on love help me" Harry called me. I went with him to the kitchen where I kissed him lovingly of course. I love him and he loves me.  We took the nuts and popcorn in bowls to the movie room and sat on the couch. I was snuggling onto Harry, basically I was sitting on his lap and he was hugging me.

"OWW" I screamed. 

"WHAT?! whats wrong?" Harry asked and all the guys turned towards me.

"Nothing I-- uh- forgot to call my grandma. Yeah I'll be going and I'll do that" I said walking to the bathroom 'calling my grandma' when I was actually checking what happened because there was so much pain in my mouth. I could barely survive with this, I wonder how I'm going to sleep? I went into the bathroom quickly and turned on the flash light. I could see my tooth in 2 broken pieces.

"So you broke your tooth?" I jumped and looked behind me to see Louis with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

"Please don't tell Harry please I'm begging you. He is too protective and will make me go to your guys clinic" I pleaded with Louis. The guys and Harry are dentists and I'm petrified of them when they go all in dentists mode. It freaks me out.

"I'll see. How about I make you a deal" Louis asked. I nodded for him to continue.

"Let me see how bad the tooth is broken and if it needs immediate attention I'll tell Harry or other wise I'll think of something else" he said.

"Deal!" I said fast and shook his hand. He lead me to my bed and sat on it with his legs crossed. 

"Come on. Put your head in my lap and open your mouth" he said. I went over to him and he took his phone out turning the flash light on. I laid my head in his lips and he tapped my lips for me to open my mouth but I shook my head, Louis sighed.

"Remember the deal?" Louis asked and pried at my lips. He finally opened my mouth forcefully while I was silently crying. He checked my mouth and hummed then let go so I closed my mouth.

"shh dont cry babe. I'll have to tell Harry though" he said and hugged me. He pulled me in a hug then told me to lay my head in his lap again and held my hand.

"HARRY!!! GUYS!" He screamed. Harry and all the guys came running and stumbling in. When Harry saw the tears on my face he became furious.

"Wh-what happened?" He asked frantic.

"Calm down Haz. When she said she was going to call her Grandma I followed her and saw her checking her tooth in her bathroom which looked broken. So I made her a deal that if the break seems bad we'll have to go to the clinic but she would had to go anyways. I checked her mouth and saw that she indeed broke her tooth so we need to take her to the clinic and thats why she's crying because she doesn't want to go" Louis explained. Harry nodded. I took this chance to run away from them so I got up from my bed and ran out my bedroom door and was about to lock myself in the bathroom when I ran into someone.

"Not so fast" Niall said and wrapped him arms around my waist restraining me from running away.

"Please Niall. Let me go and I will give you so much food" I pleaded.

"Nope! You have to go to the clinic with us" I looked behind me and I saw all the guys with their arms crossed. Liam walked up to me and took me from Niall and carried me to the car. The whole way I was crying and Harry was hugging me. I love him but I hate his job.

"I hate all of your jobs" I whined.

"Aww love, it's alright we're here" Louis said. I tried to make a run for it again but noticed that I was already being picked up by Harry and he carried me in to the clinic which was closed but they opened for me. Harry laid on the chair and put me on top of him so I dont try to run again. Louis came in with a mask and his coat on with Liam doing the same. Niall was just at the door watching the scene that was about to be unfold.

"Please guys" I looked at them with puppy dog eyes and tried to move on Harry but he was holding my hands in his and hes too strong.

"Calm down babe I'm right here. I wont let anything happen to you" Haz said and I nodded calming down a bit. Someone reclined the chair back and I'm guessing Louis then he aimed the light on my mouth. Louis brought his tools over my mouth indicating to open my mouth but I turned my head away. Louis sighed and whispered something to Liam. The next thing I knew was Liam holding holding my head for Louis and Louis was prying at my lips but I didnt move an inch.

"C'mon babe I'm not even doing anything else. Please love." Louis said and brought his mask down to make a puppy dog face.

"Oh how can I--raaa" I couldn't finish my sentence because Louis jammed a mouth prop in my mouth and smirked. I glared at him.

"Sorry love but you didn't do what I asked you to" I nodded. Liam brought over this mask on my face and I blacked out. 

I woke up to see I'm still on top of Harry and Louis is still working on my teeth.

"Wow love you were out for an hour. I'm nearly done" he said and took out the mouth prop.

"Ok now open up for me I'm just going to check for any cavities. And if you dont open I'll insert the mouth prop again. My eyes got wide which I am sure he noticed because he chuckled. I opened up and he used his explorer and mirror to check.

"Good job. No cavities and we had to pull that tooth. But you didn't floss today" he said and brought out a strand of floss.

"Louis no one flosses everyday" I say and closed my mouth.

"You do when your boyfriend is a dentist and the people you live with are too. Now are you going to floss?" he asked me offering me a strand of floss and a mirror. I was still on top of Harry but I took the floss and started flossing.

"That's what you call flossing Nu-uh" Louis said disapprovingly wagging his finger at me. He took the strand from me and asked me to open again.

"louis I just want to go home" I whined.

"Sorry love, just this and we are done" I nodded ready to get this over with and he flossed my teeth for me. I live with the guys in the same house and it's a lot of fun and kiosk but I cant wait to get back there. Louis is like my best friend and he is really goofy.

"All done. But from now on you will be flossing every day and Harry or myself will be checking if you did or if you are lying. If you're not we'll do it for you" Louis instructed putting the chair back up. I just hugged Harry and didn't want to let go.

"You know I love you right? and this was just for you to get better again" he asked.

"I know and I love you too" I said. He carried me out to the car and we went home. When I didn't floss the next day my head was in Louis lap and Harry was flossing for me. What can I do. I still love the guys.

AN: WOO HOOO. It's been 5 years since 1D was formed today!!! I am really excited!!  Anyway as you all know my  laptop problem, I'm sorry. I am still trying to update everyday. xxx.