On the Edge

*I am Brittney and I am a lucky Pirate

When I was pulled aboard the crew quickly cut the rope around my waist. Then I heard "Brittney!" And I saw Brandy and the rest of my crew. Brandy hugged me tight, I just smiled at her. "So hows your stomach?" she asked with a giggle "I was watching the whole time!"

she said with a smile "it probably has a bruise" I replied.

"Do you know what boat you're on?" she asked me with wild eyes.

"The Black Pearl?" I guessed.

"How?"

"The sails" I said "it's the only boat with black sails." I added

"And you know the captain" she asked

"Yes"

Kayla came up to me "told ya" said she, I just rolled my eyes happily. A door opened and the captain came out...Jack Sparrow. He smiled at me.

"I hope you've found our ship home" he said, I smiled and nodded.

 "I didn't much like getting punched in the stomach" I said

"Oh, that wasn't them" Brandy said quickly.

 "Aye" Jack said

"I think the flying Dutchman was trying to pull you down but couldn't" Brandy whispered.

"Me too" Jack said whirling around to us.

"You don't whisper well" I said to Brandy, she giggled.

"Oh, you're funny" she said.

"Now that we have your crew I'll have them make a bed for you and put it in the Captain's quarters,  your crew can sleep with my crew" Jack said, flashing a smile to me.

 "Alright" I agreed, I turned around and glanced behind me  to find Charlotte with a mesmerized expression.  I laughed at her and Jack couldn't figure out what I was laughing about. "Nothing" I said then, I looked at Brandy and she slapped Charlotte.

"Ouch! what the hell?" Charlotte asked meekly.

"Better" I replied and went to go tell my crew the plan. Later that evening I stood at the bow with Kayla, her eyes had been flashing alot since we boarded the Black Pearl. I thought she saw all the crew's futures.

"You're happy" she finally said braking the silence.

"Um hum" I mumbled, her eyes flashed and her smile grew.

"You are interested in Mr. Sparrow?" she said  knowing the answer.

"Why do you ask me when you already know the answer?" 

"I like to hear you say it, not your mind" I looked at her weirdly "strange" I whispered, she yawned.

"He has a interest in you also" she said,

"Are you tattling?" I asked, grinning.

"No, I read his mind" she answered and I laughed at her "I'm going to go to sleep, don't stay up too long" she added.

"No promises" I replied with a smile. It was almost midnight when Jack came and joined me. For some reason I got nervous and started blushing! What's wrong with me? "You know you don't have to stand up here right?"

he asked "yes.." I said trailing off, my blush deepening.

 "We have people who do that" he continued, smiling,I nodded. "Not much to talk, huh?" he asked, leaning forwards, attempting to see my face in the blanket of darkness.

"I don't talk much at night" I said "uh.. I-I mean..."

"I know what you mean" he said softly and I blushed a deeper red. I think Jack saw my blushing, by the way he smiled when he looked out to the ocean before us. Then he grabbed my arm and started pulling me toward the bedroom.

"W-w-what?" I asked, nervousness and eagerness consuming me.

"You heard your friend....she said not to stay up too long" he answered. He left me in the bedroom and it felt like my heart stopped. Did he hear the rest of the conversation? I asked myself, what does he think? I thought,  but in a matter of time, I crawled into my bed.

My eyes finally shut and I drifted off into the land of sleep. I drempt that Kayla and I were just talking, we were on the Black Pearl and Jack came up behind us and put his arm around me, then kissed my cheek. Now up came the Kraken came and destroyed the boat. I was the only one safe. The Kraken had Jack and I was screaming and throwing stuff at it.

Trying to force it to let go of Jack, but it ate him, and it was coming for me. I quickly sat up. My heart was beating one hundred miles a minute, I glanced over to find Jack fast asleep beside me. I sighed and decided to go walk around. The wind felt good on my face.

I sat down next to the door, and thought....am I mad? or insane?, No..it was just a dream you don't need to be shaken up like this. I sighed and just stared at the moon........living on the edge.....woo hoo!....*finger twirling thing*.