Chapter 145 Extra 2 (Pei Xiuyan's Monologue)

In the past few days, it has been snowing heavily.

Pei Ye sent a eunuch to notify me early in the morning, asking me to put on a red military uniform and go to the palace to find him.

Pei Ye is the current emperor, not the Queen Mother's biological child. Pei Ye's biological mother, the concubine, died after giving birth to him. He has always been in the name of the Queen Mother. After the death of the late emperor, he became the emperor.

But because of her young age, the Queen Mother is temporarily in charge.

I didn’t understand why Pei Ye wanted me to wear red, but I agreed immediately.

My parents died of illness, and I was the only one in the Qing Palace. If I wanted to revive the Qing Palace, I could only try my best to curry favour with Pei Ye. The Queen Mother will grow old one day, and Pei Ye is the one who will be in power in the future.

I have been taller than others since I was a child, and my appearance is also very outstanding. I stand out in red clothes.

When I came to the palace, I found out that it was the Queen Mother who wanted to take Pei Ye to Ye Mansion to see Ye Chuyan.

Ye Mansion is a scholarly family in Dafeng. Ye Jin's ancestors were imperial teachers for three generations and are respected by scholars all over the world. The current Queen Mother is Ye Jin's sister. The Ye family is a well-deserved noble family.

Ye Chuyan is Ye Jin's only legitimate daughter. I heard that she likes to dance swords and practice martial arts, which is different from other ladies. She also doesn't like to attend palace banquets. I have never met her.

I guess the Queen Mother wants Pei Ye to make Ye Chuyan his queen in the future so that the Ye family will be stable for a long time.

I know that Pei Ye has long been tired of the Queen Mother's control of politics. He is unwilling to be manipulated by the Queen Mother again and again. Especially the matter of marrying the Ye family's legitimate daughter makes him very disgusted.

But what if he takes me with him?

Although I am a prince of the royal family, due to the death of my parents, the palace of the Qing Dynasty has been in dire straits, and I am just living a hand-to-mouth existence. The legitimate daughter of the Ye family is beyond my imagination.

She was destined to be the queen when she was born, and there was no way she could marry me.

However, I still want to go to Ye Mansion.

Because some time ago, in order to hunt Phnom Penh Tiger and make tiger fur for Pei Ye, I secretly went to the border area and was almost bitten to death by a poisonous snake in the forest. When I woke up, I found that a young boy in blue had saved me.

She is charming, charming and pitiful. I recognized her immediately as a woman disguised as a man.

I don’t know how such a weak person like her saved me. When I think of that scene, I think she is brave, strong, and heart-wrenching.

I know her name is Zhao Yujiao, and she went out to hunt with Ye Chuyan that day.

She and Ye Chuyan got separated and accidentally saved me. Ye Chuyan was injured after falling off a cliff while hunting, and it is said that he also lost her memory.

Like me, she has no father or mother. She is a distant relative of Ye Mansion and lives in Ye Mansion.

I really want to take the opportunity to go to Ye Mansion to see her.

After arriving at Ye Mansion, the Queen Mother asked Pei Ye to go to Meilin in the backyard to have a few gestures with Ye Chuyan.

Pei Ye took me and ran towards Meilin.