Chapter 29- The Bad Boy Likes Trouble

Today was going to be a good day. I could feel it. I don't know why but I just had this excitement I just could not ignore. Perhaps it was because it was now Friday and I would be "staying with Olivia" as far as my parents knew but in reality I would be spending the weekend away, with Brody, my Boyfriend.

Saying or thinking that never gets old. Plus, it was true. I was his and he was mine. And this weekend I had a feeling that we would be connecting on a whole different level if you get me. I had spent the majority of the week, and night thinking this through, and I wasn't exactly what I was expecting to happen, but whatever it is I had a feeling it was going to change things, permanently.

After my night with Brody a few days ago I just couldn't get him and his shirtless body out of my mind. Or the position we were in the next morning. I first I found it a little awkward that we were spooning but the longer I lied there the more I noticed it didn't really bother me. In fact, it was kind of...nice.

I felt so safe with Brody's arms wrapped around me that I didn't want to move for fear of him waking up and moving. I laid there for an hour that way until he finally woke. What made it even better was that there was no not awkwardness between us. He acted as if it were the most normal thing in the world for me to wake up in his arms and I'll say this much; I wouldn't mind doing it again. I suppose if things keep going like they have between him and his dad that just might happen.

I still wasn't one hundred percent sure what that was yet, but I'm working on finding out. I just feel like he's not ready to discuss it yet. But I'll be here when he is. He's going to need someone to talk to. I just hope he trusts me enough to do that.

As I stand outside my house waiting for Grace to pick me up, I decide to pass the time by listing to some of Adele's greatest hits. Yet another artist I could never grow tired of. She had some excellent music. I've already listened to this same track four times just this morning.

The scars of your love remind me of us

They keep me thinking that we almost had it all

The scars of your love, they leave me breathless

I can't help feeling

We could have had it all

Rolling in the deep....

I sing along loudly as the music blasts through the ear phones. Thank goodness our neighbors weren't outside today. I'm sure I would die of embarrassment if they were.

Then I feel a tap on my shoulder. Oh sweet chocolate bar please only be Heather or my parents. As I turn to face the person, I realize I had no such luck.

Mia was standing next to me with a big grin across her face. I blush pulling the ear phones out and look at her in embarrassment.

"Oh...hi Mia, I didn't see you there."

How did she get across the street without me seeing her? I suppose it could have been when I had my eyes closed pretending I was performing my own concert. Curse me for being in my own little world.