Chapter 59.

"So you not gonna do us like that night again are you," Sean said being funny as he pulled Danielle onto his lap. Referring to being kicked out the house by August

"You and Danielle not gonna fuck all on my bathroom sink are you?" August retorted eyeing him as he poured the caramel colored cognac into his glass.

"Whatever nigga, that was a in the heat of the moment situation," He replied while lighting his cuban.

"It's funny how so much has changed from 6 or 7 months ago," China said.

"Most definitely. Shoot I would have never seen us all together like this," Becca said referring to the fact her and August friends becoming close as well as them even on the verge of marriage.

"Yall gonna be alright living away from the squad," Danielle asked.

"Yeah. We gon' be alright," August said rubbing the small of Becca's back as she nozzled her head in the crook of his neck.

"Well China and I need to start looking for a new house. A nigga ready for a bigger house. Plus I want more kids," Chris kissing China. "So maybe we will come down here."

China looked at him crazy.

"Uhhh who said we having more kids."

London stomach started to churn. She didn't feel like throwing up. Just listening to Chris and China talking about kids made her feel uneasy.

"Excuse me yall."

She got up and went upstair to a room the would soon be a library.

"What's wrong with her," China asked. "She isn't being her normal self."

Drake rubbed the back of his neck trying to come up with something to say, "She uhh--"

"She is just going through some things right now," Becca said beating Drake to the punch.

Everyone was quiet mulling over what London could possibly be going through. August's phone started to go off. It brought everyone out of their thoughts. He looked down to see Cam calling him.

"Excuse me y'all," he tapped Becca's thigh to signal her to stand up. "I need to take this baby."

Becca knew who was calling August by the reaction he gave when he looked down at his phone.

"So what do y'all wanna do," Becca asked yawning.

"Looks like your ass about to fall asleep," Vanessa laughed.

"I am a little tired,' she laughed. "I have been up since 5."

"Well we are going out," Danielle said pulling Sean out his seat.

"I'm coming with y'all,' Vanessa said.

"I'm staying here," Chris said as he scrolled through his timeline

"Yeah, I'm not feelin' it tonight." China said as she sat there still trying to figure out what was wrong with London.

"I'm going to go check on Lo," Drake said standing up to go up the stairs.

"Well, you boring ass people can stay here," Danielle said picking up her purse.

After chatting for a few more minutes, the ones who said they were going out left the house.

*****
Upstair August walked into his office closing the door behind him.

"Aye man, what's up?"

"Just callin to see how the move went."