His Speacial surprise!

I'm sorry it's been awhile, but i did the most stupidest thing a teenager could ever do.....I lost my phone. .. I hope you enjoy this this scenario then I have to get another pep talk from slendy on how I should be more responsible......

Laughing Jack

LJ was super excited about the surprise he had for you he was litterely a nervous wreck. When you walked in the door he quickly qrabbed your shoulders.

"I want to take you somwhere for a surprise, like...right now!" He said to you and you gave him a confused look, but you didn't refuse. "OK..." you said and before you knew it he was pulling you out the door.

After walking to your favorite place in the whole world, the abandon carnival.

It felt like you haven't been here in decades and yet you still loved it, but you felt different this time. The place made your stomach twist and felt excited. Different from the beautiful love feeling. You honestly felt like crying.

"Wanna have some fun?" LJ asked as he smiled at you, even he seemed different! You gave him a nod and like always you guys hit all the games and small rides before heading to your favorite ride you liked to save for last.

When you guys did your fun with the games and rides you went on the Ferris Wheel. The sunset was always so beautiful when you reached the top. You could stay that way for hours.

You had the need to cry again, but you didn't know why.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Are... you...happy....with me?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Yes, of course I'm happy with you!" You said confused.

When you guys reached the bottom again and you you both got off LJ stood in front of you and got down on one knee. He pulled out a small (F/C) velvet box and opened for you to see a beautiful (enter birth Stone here) ring.

Tears poured down your cheeks as you smiled.

"(F/M/L/N) WILL you marry me?"

You stood him up and kissed him with tears still pouring down your cheeks.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes,!" You said and his smile grew. He kissed you again passionately while he spun you around in his arms.

Slenderman

Slendy had a surprise for you and he wanted to make sure you got it when you walked in that door.

He was nervous, but was really excited. When you finally walked in the door, you saw that Slendy stood in the kitchen and you looked at the table that was covered in all your favorite foods and sweets! With a big bouquet of (F/C) roses in the center of the table. You raised an eyebrow in confusion and you swt your backpack down.

"Whats all this? " you asked curiously and as you walked up to him.

"Something special for my special girl that I love so very much!" He said, you weren't sure if he was being sarcastic or not so you just looked at his featurless face in confusion.

"Slendy, what did you do?" You said.

"What! I didn't do anything I just wanted to surprise you and this is only half of the surprise!" He said almost defensively.

You watched him reach into his pocket of his white shirt he was wearing and saw him pull out a small velvet (f/c) box. As tall as he was he got down on one knee and opened the box only for you to see a beautiful diomond ring inside.

"(F/M/L/N), will you do me the honors of being my wife?" He asked, you gasped and couldn't help, but the tears.

"I-I don't know w-what to say..." you murmured, you hugged Slendy and looked at him when you nodded your head.