Or what?

Mr. Millow's POV

My eyes shot open as I heard my bedroom door click shut. The beautiful smell of my mate filled the room, but she was no where in site. Her intense scent made my head heavy and peaceful. 

Then the realization hit me. She probably should not be wondering around a werewolf compound. I got up to follow her, I found her in the hall.

Her face was devoid of color and her eyes were wide with horror. I followed her gaze out the window to see a trio of guards exiting into the forest. Realization hits me and I know she just saw them actually shift. 

"What are you doing?" I asked her softly, not really knowing what to say or how to begin this conversation after what she just witnessed. Even with my soft tone, she screamed so loud it hurt my ears, and probably made everyone think I was either murdering her or doing other unholy things to her. 

She turned to me with hard yet terrified expression on her face. "What. Did. I. Just. See." She said through gritted teeth. Her tone sounded angry, but the look on her face just showed utter terror. 

My mind is spinning around as I try to find the right words to explain what in her mind is a complete myth or fairytale, not that faeries are a myth either

"I didn't want you to find out this way." I sighed. The look on her face told me that was not the right thing to say in this moment. 

"Find out what?!" She exclaimed, she is shaking and I can feel her anxiety like a plague that I had also contracted. 

I took a step toward her, and she shrunk back a few steps. "Venus. I would never, ever, hurt you. But you have to trust me." I said in a half whisper. This is so crazy, why did I not think to tell everyone to not wolf out in view of the house. 

Venus closed her eyes, he breathing was heavy but there was no sign of the tension in her body going away. When her eyes opened and she realized how close I was, and she began to run. 

She was fast for a human that was not an athletic type, even so she had nothing on my own werewolf pace. I caught her, and drew her up off the ground so she could let me explain. She fought hard against me in full panic, and she definitely got a good hit to my temple with her sharp elbow. 

"Venus! Venus! Venus!" I pleaded with her but she did not relent. 

Finally, I spun her around a kissed her. As soon as our lips met the electricity pulsed between us, and she melted into me like it was something that happened all the time. 

•••••

Venus's POV

One minute I was doing everything in my power to get away from this thing. This thing that was my teacher that just ten minutes ago I was curled up beside. 

The next minute I was kissing him. My world was spinning, I had experience with guys, but just this kiss felt better than anything ever had. My head was screaming at me to be afraid and to fight against this, my body was not feeling that way. Slowly my brain began to listen to my body has his hand hold my back. My hands found their way up his neck and I realize I am pulling him to me.

He broke the kiss, trailing kisses from the corner of my mouth and down my neck. His lips landed on the crook of my neck and he sucked the skin softly, just enough to drive me absolutely insane.  

"I'm a werewolf. An Alpha. And your my mate." His voice was low and husky against my neck, even with his warm body against mine I shivered. "That's my secret."

"That's why everyone has been calling me Luna." I said distractedly, only really able to focus on my teacher's lips on my sensitive skin. 

"Yes you are their Luna, and you are mine. This why you have had these feelings, I can smell how much I affect you." He lifted his head and kissed my lips. "It'll be this way for a while until we mate, or..." He trailed off and his face fell from the passionate expression that it had held. 

"Or what?" I said, still in a fog as his lips found mine again. our lips felt like they were made for each other, like I should never have kissed anyone before because I should have waited for this. 

He pulled away from me, my feet touched the ground but he did not move away from me. "Or you reject me as your mate."