"Thats Captain to you!"

* my name is Brittney Turner and I am a very lucky Pirate

  I was sitting down on the stairs up to the stern when Jack came out of the bedroom and walked up to me. "What happend?" he asked concerningly, leaning on the banister.

"Nothing" I answered, then Kayla came out and her eyes flashed. She said something to Jack in Italian, I think, then, he answered and they both looked at me. Kayla started to sing a old sea shanty.

"I have one bottle of rum and a girl, a pretty, pretty girl but I lost all my rum but now have a girl by his side" she sang, changing the words my to his. I blushed a deep red as Jack started to sing along to it. Then Jack pulled me to my feet and started dancing with me! I looked over at Kayla and mouthed "what in the hell did you say to him?" she shrugged in answer.

 "Come now, darling, surely you know how to dance" Said Jack, his hands around my waist, and my hands interlocked around his neck, I was so nervous.

"Well, not very good, but, I can dance a little" I said, he twirled me then someone yelled.

"Captain!" and we both looked up. "we are followed!" he yelled again, Jack let me go and grabbed a telescope, he turned to me again.

 "Recognize anyone?" he asked I said nothing. It was my parents. They waved to me and I glared at them whilst when Jack waved they pointed their guns at him. Seeing the threat I pushed jack down and the bullets flew past us.

"Should we outrun them?" Jack asked, hurriedly.

 "No, it's time I had a talk with them" I growled "slow it down!" I yelled to the crew member at the wheel.

 "But...Brittney!" Charlotte yelled urgently.

"It's 'Captain' to you!" I barked at her "we haven't time to doddle! Gunmen at your stations, get ready for battle if needed! Hurry! Raise the bloody colours!"

I yelled and when we had finished "stop!" I barked "let them catch us" I said softer this time. When they pulled up beside us they looked sad.

"B-Brittney" My mother cried, tears streaming down her snow white cheeks.

 "Jack" My father snarled "we saw you dancing with my daughter" my father said to Jack and Jack just smiled.

"Brittney please come home!" My mother begged, wiping her nose with a handkerchief.

"Elizabeth is that really you?" Jack asked and my mother stood straighter.

"Is this what you really want for yourself?" My father asked disgustingly.

 "of course" I growled, appalled that they would think I would want a different life.

"When we were pirates, we tried to get out of it as fast as we could" My mother said "why do you enjoy it?" she asked, dabbing her eye with the same handkerchief.

"It's better then living in a bloody castle with tight dresses on" I growled "in fact I wish I could have started out as a pirate" I added for good measure.

"She has it in her blood" Jack added in "natural born captain" he said with a smile and a wink to me.

"Brittney, please" my mother said "come with us" she said tears continuing to stream down her soft cheeks.

"Mother, you're wasting your breath...you have no chance in hell with me" I said with a crooked smile.

"It's all your fault, you blasted bastard!" My mother screeched at Jack.

"No, it's not!" I yelled, defending Jack.

"He poisoned your mind!" My mother yelled again, sobbing bitterly.

 "He saved me from the Kraken!" I yelled and then everyone got quiet "and besides I wanted to become a pirate before I met him" Charlotte then came out with Kayla.

"Charlotte.....Kayla.....damn, how many more people did you suck into this?" My father snarled.

"Look, you found me, yay for you...I'll send you a postcard if I die" I said sassily.

"So, that's how your going to solve this, by running away?" my father asked, blind with rage.

 "Actually, I think she is boating away" Jack critiqued.

"Shut up, Jack!" my mother snapped, sniffling.

 "It's Captain Jack to you" he said and our ship seemed to fly away, leaving my parents and my past behind, thankfully.

"Are you mad?" Charlotte cried, giving me a 'really?' look.

 "Thank goodness that I am, because without me being mad that might have never worked" I said with a sideways smile then trudged into Jack and my quarters.