20- Is that your professional opinion?

Alex explained carefully to Dinah how to get to their place, and he, Cassy and all his brothers left for home, while the girls went to their guest house first to pick up some stuff.  Somehow during him giving directions, Cassy had invited the girls to stay over at their place while they were still in town; and it made him feel so good that she was comfortable enough to invite people over to stay without having to check with him first; she had really made his home hers.  Now two of his brother’s mates as well as three others were going to be staying over, while the other five were going to be doing their own ‘thing’; but this afternoon, they would all be there.  He was not sure what made Carter and Derrick agree to part with their mates, but obviously Cassy had successfully managed to threaten them with something.  Liz and Tina had promised the boys that they would hurry the others up to pack their bags so that it wouldn’t take too long to reach their home.

As they were driving home Alex listened with one ear as Cassy lectured the boys on how to behave properly.  She asked them very nicely to keep their rooms tidy; she would not tolerate being embarrassed by them.  They were told not to run around the house in only their boxers, and when they came in from a ‘run’; they please had to use the toweling robes she had hanging in a closet she had put up outside.

When they got home, all the shopping bags were taken to the kitchen where Cassy would sort out what went where and they were all chased to their rooms to tidy up and make sure the beds were made.  By the time they were finished with that, they were all sitting around the kitchen table.  Cassy had a cardboard box sitting on a counter top.  She waited until they were all there before speaking.

“Now you guys are all nice big boys, so I am not going to lecture you on how to behave around the girls, but;” and she glared at them.  “If any one of you behaves badly, you are going to be regretting it for the rest of your lives.”

Brian huffed a bit at that, but when she looked at him; he smiled charmingly at her.

“Before they get here, there is one other thing I would like to discuss.”  She got up and took six smaller boxes out of the cardboard box.  They were all nicely wrapped in gift wrap.

Alex choked on the coffee he was drinking and Cassy smiled at him with a wink.  He remembered where he had seen Cassy give a box that had been the same size and wrapped pretty much the same way these were.  Cassy handed the boys one each, even Ethan; and Alex looked at her a raised eyebrow while she just shrugged at him.

“I expect you all to put this gift to good use for the next couple of days.”

Alex sat back and folded his arms over his chest.  “Don’t I get one?”  He watched with pleasure as it was her turn to choke; but to her credit she recovered quickly.

“Do you want one?”

He pretended to think about it while he kept an eye on his brothers.  “Nah, I don’t think so.  I made a promise the other day and I intend to keep it.”  He pretended not to notice the goose bumps on her arms or, the not so slight change in her scent, and luckily his brothers were too pre-occupied to notice.

Amidst loud protests and laughs they each unwrapped a box of condoms.

“What am I supposed to do with this?”  Conrad asked with a laugh.  “It is only Carter and Derrick that found their mates.”

Cassy tsked at him.  “Those are used to NOT get girls pregnant.  And I imagine some of you other boys might be getting lucky if you can behave yourselves properly.”

“Really?  What on earth would make you think that?”  Dennis demanded, scrunching up his face in thought.

“These are werewolves we are talking about, if you guys think you can get to be a bit horny, then so can they.  And believe me; you guys are not too bad looking.  And these girls are not blind.  I saw them checking you all out.”