three ✔

edited: 9/19/2017
and also thank you so much guys for the 800+ votes!

3 | jack, jack frost

"W-who are you?" Cher managed to get out.

Her mind was going to countless of possibilities, and all of them ended with him either being some crazy stalker, or some crazy guy- all of them were just bad possibilities. However her heart wasn't beating as if she just watched a horror movie, or played some horror game. Which honestly, freaked her out more.

"Jack, Jack Frost." He answers, with a smile.

Laughter erupts from her. He frowns at her.

"Lemme guess, you also know Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy?" She asks, "and your best friend is the Easter Bunny?"

Then she felt something cold and hard hit her face.

Her nose twitches in disgust as she wipes her face, and she glares at the boy who was smirking.

Then it hit her. He really was Jack Frost, the creator of winter....

"You! It's you who caused this!" She snapped, gesturing to the window when she says 'this'.

His smirk grew wider, making Cher want to kick his ass even more. Boys, no matter how strange (and creepy) they are, they're still all the same. Annoying.

"You're smarter than you look." He exclaims.

Heat rises on her cheek. But before she could say anything, someone comes into her room.

"Uhmm Cher, who're you talking too?"

Damnit. How exactly was she suppose to explain this to Chase?