0.0

Warning: boy and boy content, drug and alcohol use, foul language, kinks, a fuck ton of smut (if this is the first time you've read one of my works, you should know that Harry tops every single second (: )

~~~

In which Harry and Louis hate each other but they come up with an agreement to film amateur porn in order to save themselves from living on the streets.

~~~

This story will have a ton of smut so you may want to follow me in case any chapters get privated because it'll be a lot to go through later when you have to delete the book and add it again and all of that shit. I'm not saying they'll be private for sure but they may be.

~~~

Harry and Louis met when Harry was eighteen and Louis was twenty. Louis, being older, considered Harry as a child, but it soon came to show that Harry was definitely the more mature one between the two.

They met through Niall, a mutual friend, and were forced to hang out through many occasions but they soon discovered the hatred they had for one another that grew and was still here now, while Harry was twenty-two and Louis was twenty-four.

Mostly, they were each jealous of the other one.

Harry Styles was tall, muscular, and had very nice facial features. His once curly hair had grown out and was now past even shoulder-length and very attractive. He had dimples in his cheeks and emerald eyes. He was naturally flawless. Even when Harry said the dumbest jokes or did a stupid dance, the people around him laughed because Harry could pull anything off. He dressed rather different than most, but he pulled the look off exceedingly well. All in all, Louis was jealous of how care-free and guy-ish Harry was.

Not that Louis wasn't attractive. Louis was different.

Louis Tomlinson was exceptionally short, a height of 5'2, especially short to Harry's 6'1, and he had a girlish figure. Thick thighs, a nice bum, and even a pretty face. His hair wasn't as long as Harry's, but it was rather long and a light brown. He had pretty blue eyes and dimples in his back instead of his cheeks, but Louis knew he was attractive- just too girly. Louis liked to shop and sing and he was loud, always the queen of the attention, craving the spotlight. Harry was jealous of Louis's natural beauty and how he effortlessly made friends.

Thanks to Niall, Harry and Louis had to deal with each other a lot, but lately the two have been very busy. They were both broke, with no family, and worked two jobs each, struggling to pay rent for rather small apartments. Harry hardly ate anymore and Louis couldn't splurge on the clothes he enjoyed wearing.

Instead, they were forced to work hard and barely get by.

But, even if Louis has a low maturity level, he's got a way with his mind.

And to think, Harry and Louis's relationship started with a porn video.

~~~

You have no idea how excited I am to write this omg.

I'm so proud with this idea, so don't steal it lmao

Bitch, it's copyright. ©

I'm not funny lmao

Xx