Chapter 58 || "Scream innocence."

^ This sounds exactly like Harry I cri ^

Warning: Shítty smut approaching

(I honestly hate writing smut btw like I can't even read this it makes me die)

- Pandora -

After taking a quick break to go pee - finally - I sat back in Ashton's room, playing nervously with the cartoon marvel sheets draped across his bed.

They were freaking adorable, I had to admit.

"I actually have a cöndom this time!" Ashton beamed, searching impatiently through the depths of his pockets before pulling out a familiar foil wrapper, memories of the last time I had to use one flashing into my head.

God that was awkward.

"I'm seriously going to send a strongly worded email to whoever the fück makes these." I stated, studying the shiny, sweetie like wrapper "I mean, how many kids do you think have accidentally swallowed one of these?"

"I don't know," Ashton mumbled, his eyebrows furrowed in thought "I mean, there was that whole 'snort a condöm' fiasco a couple years ago. Depends how many people managed to fück that up."

"Didn't you and Michael fück that up?"

"Nearly. We nearly fücked it up."

"I'm pretty sure you did..."

"Look, Calum told us we were meant to snort two."

"And you believed him?"

"Wouldn't you? I mean, those eyes just scream innocence."

I let out a small chuckle before lightly shaking my head, tugging gently at his belt buckle. With this, Ashton rose his eyebrows, his hazel eyes flickering from my nimble fingers to my hesitant gaze. I wasn't usually one to 'initiate' things, but I was getting impatient.

"Someone's keen."

"Look, it took you a good five minutes to get your jeans off the last time." I reminded, awkwardly attempting to unbuckle his belt "I'm just trying to speed up the process."

"That wasn't my fault." He pouted, playfully poking at my flushed cheeks "I think my mum shrunk them in the wash. Either that or I was wearing Lauren's."

I let out another embarrassing snort before finally managing to unlatch his buckle, pulling his belt off with ease. I then continued to unzip his fly, feeling like a freaking expert as I tugged his tight jeans down, managing to awkwardly drag his underwear with it.

"Killing two birds with one stone, nice." Ashton chuckled, not even attempting to fix the situation as I continued to drag both clothing garments down, revealing a little more than I had bargained for.

"This was completely accidental but I made it work." I joked, struggling slightly as his jeans met his calves.

Why did he have to be so goddamn toned?

Shifting onto my knees, I began to tug harder at his tight black jeans, gritting my teeth as they clung to his skin like glue. Ashton just watched in amusement, letting out a slight giggle every now or then.

"How did you even get these on?" I moaned, summoning all the strength in my weak áss body to push down on his trousers.

On my third and final attempt, the jeans finally rolled down his calves, slipping to his ankles with ease. I - however - did not suspect the abrupt succession, managing to slam my hands down harshly against his laminate flooring.