Chapter 18

Ryla's P.O.V
I starred absentmindedly at the lines Webber and I would be rehursing in less than an hour. My eyes wondered over the many words. This doesn't seem too hard. I turned the page and more word were written. I smiled knowing that this script was easy and I wouldn't mess up. I turned once more, and my eyes dropped to the bolded words at the bottom.
*He leans in and kisses her passionately*
At that moment I felt light headed. I sat down on my bed until the feeling passed. I glanced at my alarm clock and it said 5:25. I think I'm gonna walk and have Riker pick me up when we're done. Webber lives 5 blocks away, I could walk that it 15 minutes. But I wanna clear my thoughts before I get there. I walked into the kitchen to see mom making dinner. I'm not really hungry. "I'm going to rehurse with Webber." I said kissing her cheek and getting out of there before more questions could be asked. I went over my lines by myself, as a grew closer and closer to Webber's house. Once I got to his front step, I knocked on the door. I saw his brother in the door, I believe his name is Weston. "Ryla's right?" He asked. I nodded. He moved out of the doorway, allowing me in. "Webber is up in his room, you can go on up." I nodded and walked up the stairs. I knocked on one of the doors, and Webber answered. "Hey Ry, your early." He smiled. I nodded, "So should we start?" I asked opening my page, to the first page. Webber nodded, picking up his script, and turning to the first page. "Shall we start?" He asked, I nodded nervously. We ran through the lines on the first page, then the second. The second page was a conflict between Ross aka Austin and Webber aka Ryan. Then I aka Ava come in and brake it up. Then Webber is supposed to kiss me to, piss Ross off and prove a point. We continued reading and turned the page. The page I was dreading. I saw Webber skim over the lines, and watched his face pale a little. "So uh, we have to kiss..." He said awkwardly. I nodded just as awkward as he was. "Uh should we... Like practice the kiss or...?" I shrugged my shoulders at his question. "We should do it tomorrow." He said. I nodded, being at a loss for words. I got a text from Riker that he was here. "My brother just texted. I have to go..." I frowned. "Okay, see you tomorrow... Before we shoot we should work on our project it's due in 4 days." He responded. I nodded, thinking about the project. I smiled and waved before heading out. "Later Ryla." Weston waved from the couch. I waved too and walked out. Riker's car was parked on the side of the road and I could slightly see his face, from the light of his phone. It was pitch black outside. But it's only like 8:03. I'm stressing about tomorrow. I knocked on the passenger side window, since the doors were locked. Riker jumped startlied and quickly unlocked the door. I hopped in and sat the script on my lap. "So how was it?" Riker asked in a singsong voice. "Eh... It was fine..." I spoke, not wanting Riker to freak out. "Cool, want Get Shaved?" I nodded. Riker parked when we got there, and we walked in. "Anything specific you want?" I shook my head and he ordered us random Shaved ice. Everything you get here is delicious. Riker and I ate the Ice and he told me that if mom asks, I had no sugar and rehursed a little longer that expected.I agreed and we drove home. Mom asked a few questions and then sent me upstairs. I drew a little because it helps calm me down. I was almost finished a tiger, I started a couple weeks ago when my door bursted open. Ross came in and I pulled the covers over my book and pencils, as he looked at me. He didn't see the sketch pad or pencils, good. "Are you ready for tomorrow?" He asked as he plopped down on my bed. I smiled at him. "Alittle nervous. But ready.... I think." I replied. "Kay cool, just remember I'll be on stage beside you, or off to the side." I nodded. He side hugged me then went off to his room. I got ready for bed, then fell into a dreamless sleep.
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
I was woken up at 6:00am. By my  lovely brother Ross. That was said with so much sarcasm, I am not a person who gets up before 7:30am. We got to the Austin and Ally set, Ross hade some things to shoot with Laura, Raini and Calum. Webber was sitting on the bleachers. I sat beside him. "I'm really nervous." I spoke nervously. "Same here, your older brother is the one I'm trying to piss off...." Webber joked with a nervous expression on his face. I laughed at him. "You know all your lines?" He asked, I nodded. "Same." He smiled.
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
We all stood on stage.
Austin: What are you doing with my cousin?!
Ryan: Well, we're dating.
Ally: Calm down Austin.
Ava: Austin come on I'm 14.
Austin: No Ava. Your parents told my parents to tell me to look after you while you visit Miami!
Ava: Let me live my life!
Ryan: Don't you trust her?
Austin: Stay outta this!
Ryan: Your not my boss!
Dez: What is happening here?
Trish: Austin we heard you yelling from the food court...
Austin: This guy has his hands in my little cousin!
Ava: I'm not little!
Dez: I'm on Austin's side!
Trish: I'm in whoever's side will give me 20$
Austin: Thanks buddy, and yes you are little!
(Ryan grabs Ava's hand)
Austin: Get your hands off of her!
Ryan: No she's my girlfriend!
Austin: I will call my parents, and get them to call your parents and get them to call you!
Ava: Stop being so over protective!
Austin: It's my Job! You don't have an older brother, so I have to take that place!
Ryan: Common Ava, lets go up to the practice room!
(Ryan and Ava walk upstairs.)
Austin: Follow them!
Ally: Really Austin?
Austin: Yes!!
(Austin runs to the practice room)
Ryan: What's your cousin's problem?
Ava: Over protectiveness, I'm his only cousin.
Ryan: Oh.
(Ryan leans in and kisses Ava)
Austin: Back away from my cousin!!
(Ryan and Ava pull away)
Ryan: Wow...
Ava: Wow...
Austin: No. No 'Wow's'
(Austin drags Ava away.)
Ryan: Text ya later Ava!
Austin: Not gonn happen!
And that was the end of the scene. The script says that Webber and I continue a long distance relationship, because it was my last couple days visiting. The director said that I would be returning later in the season. And when I kissed Webber... Wow is all I need to say................
°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=
Okay so I know, it's been forever, since I updated. I've been moving and I'm writing this in my truck as we drive cross-country for 15 days so. I'll try to update soon, but it might be awhile. Once I'm totally moved in the updates will be more frequently, cause I'll have better WiFi then hotel WiFi. Thoughts on the chapter? Comment below. May the odds be ever in your favor.... Good Damn Bye!!! #JoeyGraceffaMoment