Part I - Fighting Fate

Sometimes in life, you have to make tough choices.

Do you choose your heart or your soul?

----

Dear Reader:

Know this before you read this book.

I am not afraid to test you.

You will be frustrated.

You will experience heartache. Pain. Anger. Disgust.

But also joy, laughter, love, and beauty.

There is beauty in darkness, for it is in darkness that we face our demons.

And while this book is far from perfect (it is only an edited first draft), I have tried my best to show the struggle, and also the blossoming of a love that defies time and body.

With that said...

This is a slow-burning romance with some action and humor tossed in.

This is not your typical alpha-mate story, and these aren't the cute and fluffy kind of werewolves.

This is a reincarnation type story, but "reincarnation" simply means that a soul is reborn in another body. Think "tabula rasa" or "blank slate." The character is still her own person with her own mind and body.

There is an "R-Rated Scenes" book for those who want the steamy stuff, as well as a "Bonus Biscuits" book of bloopers, outtakes, and random shenanigans you can read/follow as well that will be a lot of fun and is found on my profile page. It will be mentioned at the end of every chapter here that has a blooper scene added to that book if you wish to read it. It'll be loads of fun. ;) I am still adding to it.

This is an edited first draft, not a final draft. Therefore, please respect my wishes not to post this story on Goodreads until it is finalized. Thank you.

----

OVERALL WINNER of the Flowers 2017 Award - Most likely to be a published bestseller.

----

Rated PG-13 for adult content (foul language, violence, and non-explicit sex)

All Rights Reserved | Copyright 2015 Joflower

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.

THIS MEANS I (JOFLOWER ) OWN THIS BOOK AND IT IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD, INKITT, & CHAPTERS RIGHT NOW. IF YOU SEE IT POSTED ANYWHERE ELSE, OR SNIPPETS COPIED WORD-FOR-WORD ANYWHERE ELSE, PLEASE DO  NOT HESITATE TO PM ME. THANK YOU!