2.6

"I don't give up without fighting back."

~~~

Louis placed a hand on his hip when Perrie opened the door, raising his eyebrow at her messy appearance.

"Don't tell me that you're having sex in here."

"Of course not," Perrie snapped, fixing her wild hair. "Some friends and I are playing Just Dance."

"What friends?" Louis asked, scrunching his eyebrows. "Not to be rude or anything, but you're a bitch. Where did you make friends?"

Perrie rolled her eyes, letting Louis in the door. "Nice to see you, Louis. I like your shorts."

Louis smiled proudly, turning to show off his bum in the denim. "Aren't they cute?"

"Where's your fuck buddy?" Perrie asked, leading Louis into the living room.

"He's not my fuck buddy anymore. I think he's gonna ask me to be his- Perrie!" Louis gasped eyeing the group in front of him.

The three boys from the mall were on the couch, watching three other girls play Just Dance.

"Hey, Twinkie," the crude boy from the mall said with a wink. His hair was green now.

"Um, that's Michael," Perrie said awkwardly. "And Calum. Liam. And their friends Jesy, Leigh-Anne, and Jade." Everyone waved at Louis, who stared back in surprise.

"Yeah, I work at the club with Louis," the 'Liam' guy said and Louis raised his eyebrows before it dawned on him- the guy who looked like a real man from the auditions. Louis had been so distracted that he didn't notice who the boy was.

"You're gay?" Was the first thing Louis said, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah," Liam chuckled. "I have a thing for the Malik guy, actually." Louis rolled his eyes because duh, Zayn was attractive. "Harry isn't too bad, either."

Louis shot Perrie a glare and the blonde shrugged her tiny shoulders. "Harry is pretty sexy."

"I wish you all wouldn't mentally fuck my potential boyfriend in front of me," Louis snapped.

"He's only potentially your boyfriend, therefore he isn't," Michael said, smirking at Louis, who balled his fists up.

"Harry will be my boyfriend soon, we're just working through some stuff. As if it's your business you-"

"Okay, Louis could insult for days, so let's skip this part," Perrie said with a wave of her hands. "Why don't you play Just Dance, Louis? You kill at this game."

Louis shrugged, plopping into the love seat, wishing he hadn't came over and vowing to never show up here unannounced ever again.

~~~

Two torturous hours of Just Dance and The Hunger Games has Louis gasping for air- a.k.a., Harry Styles. Sadly, Harry worked a different shift than Louis today. Louis would be arriving to the club an hour after Harry got off.

Hey. -Lou

Louis didn't know if Harry would respond, but maybe the boy could spare Louis an hour of attention right after his shift since Louis had to be there soon after.

It was exactly twelve minutes of Louis staring to his phone before read 8.12 p.m. and the typing bubble appeared.

Hey, babe. Bored without me? xH

Louis smiled, immediately responding.

Perrie has some bitch friends over and I'm mentally killing myself but I have nothing else to do. -Lou