Im Glad You Bumped Into Me: Link x Reader

This was requested by nyancatmeow7. I hope you enjoy it!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was just a regular day at the smash mansion. A lot of talking, training, a few arguments here and there, but they always got over it. You we're training with Shulk, cause he promised you he would help you get better.

"Backslash!" he yelled as he showed you it.

"Woah, watch out Shulk. You almost hit me," you said moving away from him.

"Sorry (Y/N). But you need to get better at fighting," he said.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go get something to eat. You wanna come?"

"Naw, it's okay go ahead without me. We'll continue training tomorrow," he said, putting his Monado on his back. You nodded and went outside of the training room. You weren't paying attention to where you we're going and you bumped into someone. You grabbed their shirt as they held you by the waist. You looked up to see who it was and saw a guy with a pair of sky blue eyes and blonde hair.

"H-hey Link," you stuttered.

"Hey (Y/N)," he said with a smile on his face.

"Wait you know my name?" you asked him surprised.

"Of course I do! I know everyone's name in the Smash Mansion. And by the way, don't take me as a stalker, cause I dont mean it in that way."

"I know, I know. I was just surprised you knew my name. We don't talk to each other that much," you said as you let go aof his shirt as he did the same with your waist.

"Yeah I would find it weird too," he said. You heard his stomach grumble and couldn't help but giggle as he blushed. "I'm getting kinda hungry. Y-you wanna come with me to find do something to eat?"

"Sure, I was getting a little hungry myself."

"Alright! Let's go," he said as he pionted at who knows where but you ended up following him some where. He took you to a random fast food restaurant. You both ordered and as you we're going to pay for your food, he stopped you.

"Woah, woah, woah (Y/N)! A lady isn't supposed to pay! Ill pay for the food," he said as he handed the cashier his money.

"Its okay Link, Ill pay for it,"but you we're to late. He already payed the cashier. "Ugh, oh well I'll pay you back."

"(Y/N), it's no trouble, you don't need to pay me back," he said while grabbing the tray of food and walking to an empty table. You sat down across from him as you saw him devour his food.

"Damn Link, your hungry!" you exclaimed about to take a bite out of your food. He looked up to you, blushing a little bit.

"Yeah, I haven't eaten in a while, and plus I eat really fast when I'm nervous."

"Why are you so nervous?"

"Because... I'm with you," he said looking down at his food.

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"When I'm with really hot girls, I get really nervous," he said smirking. You blushed at his words but you kissed his cheek as a thank you. His face turned a bright red as he looked into your eyes.

"W-wait so you do have the same feelings for me as I have feelings for you?" he asked.

"Where you not here when I just kissed you on the cheek!" you exclaimed, laughing.

"So is that a yes?"

"YES WHAT DO YOU THINK?!" you yelled, still laughing. He picked you up and spinned you around, kissing you on the lips. A few other smashers was this even happening and you heard a few 'awws' from them.

"I'm glad you bumped into me," he said giving you a smile.

"Me too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Link: Why the hell would you write this!
Arley:Cause it seemed fun! Don't you like it?
Link: I do, I love it! Its just you should have gotten my permission first.
Arley: Your not my dad,Link...anyways bye!
Link: Bye bye people! I'm gonna look up more of these so called 'one shot' things.