~20 Talking 💬

Bonnie sat on her front porch staring up at the sky while rocking back and forth on the porch swing thinking about what was going on between her and Damon

Bonnie sat on her front porch staring up at the sky while rocking back and forth on the porch swing thinking about what was going on between her and Damon. She loved him. She loved him and because she loved him she was losing one of her best friends. Elena blamed her for Damon falling in love with her and there was nothing that she could say or do to help her to understand that they didn't do this to hurt her but that it just happened. Elena was, out of two, one of her best friends and she would never do anything to intentionally hurt her.

"A kiss for your thoughts?" Damon's voice drifted to her ears.

She lowers her gaze to find him standing not even ten feet from her but on the porch steps with his sexy leather jacket thrown over his shoulder, his hair tousled back and his eyes as blue as the sky. He looked...she found herself undressing him with her eyes and she could just imagine what he would look like underneath his clothing.

"What happened to 'A Penny For Your Thoughts?' " she questioned before he found himself sitting beside her.

"Overrated. And it's free. So, tell me Witch, what's on your mind?" he questioned.

She smiles and shakes her head, "I doubt you want to hear about how much I wish Elena didn't hate me right now." she says.

He groaned, "You're right, I don't, but I do want to know WHY you feel so guilty about something that didn't happen voluntarily." he says.

"I'm losing one of my best friends, Damon. You should know what that feels like...you lost Alaric at one point and I could tell that it hurt you in a very...destructive way." she stated before slowly allowing herself to rest her head on his shoulder. Despite the fact that they are publicly dating ti's still weird for her to be this close to him and to have him show her such affection.

Damon sighed and wrapped his arm around her, "I know that you love Elena, that you see her as your sister, but if she isn't willing to understand or see this from your point of view then it's her loss. All you can do is try but if she isn't willing there is nothing you can do to change her mind." he says.

Bonnie sighed and buried her face in his shirt, "I hate it when you're right." she says.

"Wait, what was that." he questioned.

Bonnie shook her head, "Nothing." she says.

Damon smiled and shakes his head, "No, you said something, now what was it? Something about me being right and you hating it?" he questioned.

Bonnie leaned up and shook her head,"I think you're going insane, Damon." she says with fake concern.

"I'm way passed insane witch." he says before Bonnie found herself laying on her back on the porch, "Now, what did you say?"

"Get off!" she spat, glaring up at him. She was NOT saying THAT again. Admitting it once out loud was one thing but saying it again was just ludicrous. If she were to say it again, Damon would just gloat on and on and on about it until the day she died and that was NOT something she was looking forward to.

"Tell me!"

She shook her head, "You're wasting your time, Damon." she says.

Groaning, Damon removed himself from above her, "Rude

Groaning, Damon removed himself from above her, "Rude." he spat before taking his spot next to her form. "I didn't want to know ANYWAY!"

Bonnie smiles over in his direction, "Aww, is Damon Salvatore.....pouting?" she gasped in fake shock.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny. Go turn yourself into a toad." he hissed.

With a chuckle, Bonnie leans over and places a soft kiss to his cheek, "Don't be mad. Maybe one day I'll say it." she says.

Damon met her gaze before shaking his head and rolling his eyes a bit, "You're so lucky that I love you so damn much." he grumbled.

Bonnie smiles widely, "I am." she says, "The luckiest girl in the world." she says resting her head on his shoulder, once again.

"Luckiest." he says.

"Damon?" she says.

"Yeah?"

"I love you, too." she says, "It's weird for me to say that to you but I do love you." she says glancing up at him.

Damon smiles and kisses her lips, "I love you, too, witch." he says.