Testing your fighting skills.

A/n: Edited. :) Tell me if you still see some typos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up and and opening your eyes. The first thing you saw was the little midget Levi reading some papers. "You're finally awake huh.. You shitty brat." He said, without even looking at you.

"For how long was I out?.." You asked as you sat up. "For a couple of hours. It's now like 7 in the morning." Said a deep manly voice.

Levi and you both looked at the direction where the voice came from. It was Erwin. "And Levi sat there all night with you, taking care of you."

"E..eh?.. Is that true?" You looked at Levi who did his famous 'tch' before he spoke up, "thats because those other brats were too scared to pick you up." He then looked away to hide his blush.

'Tch. This brat.. What is this feeling I have?'

You giggled a little and smiled. "What's so funny brat?! Huh?!" Levi stood angry up and wanted to punch you in the face but Erwin quickly stopped him. "Whoa, whoa. Calm down Levi." He said.

Levi just looked irritated at you and then he sighed. "Get out of your bed. Breakfast will be ready in two hours. Go make yourself clean. I'll escort you to your new room." He said. You got out of your bed and streched. 

You and Levi walked together to your new room in silence. Maybe it was so silent because it was 7 in the morning, or just because he didn't want to talk.

"You know why you passed out? Because you weren't ill or something" Asks Levi suddenly. You were a little surprised by his question, but you just shaked your head. "Just a sudden headache, eheheh.." You said with a forced smile.

'I can't tell them yet.. I first need to know what bad thing is going to happen...'

Levi looked in the cornor of his eye at you and sighed. "Okay.."

"Well, here's your room. Just go and shower, you're dirty. And make sure you're at breakfast at nine."

"Sir yes sir!" You smiled at him and opened the door. You went in and closed the door behind you. Levi just stood there with a blush on his cheeks.

'Stupid brat..'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The time went by quickly and it was ten to nine.. You opened the doors to the mess hall. It was already crowded by people from the scouting legion, ofcourse.

You saw alot new faces who were staring at you, they already heard of the new person, but they didn't expect it to be a girl.

So, you just ignored the stares and picked up a tray with food with a small sigh.

With your tray with food you looked around and saw a familiar two toned haired boy.

'Jean!'

You walked to the table and sat down besides him and began eating your bread. "Also hello [f/n]." He said with a grin.

"Hi Jean." You just simply said and continued eating your food.

Suddenly the doors flew open and you saw Eren, Armin, Connie, Bertholdt and Reiner coming in. They joined your table and all said hi to you.

"Are you feelin' better [f/n]?" Asked Connie. You nodded and ate quietly. You weren't so familiar with people talking so much while eating.