Chapter 19

Skyli's POV

I woke up with my head throbbing slightly. I groaned and sat up. I didn't remember changing last night. I pulled my hair out of the bun and fluffed it slightly. Wyatt wasn't in the bed. I looked around curiously as my mind tried to piece together what happened last night. I remembered the club and dancing with Davis and Wyatt DJing, but beyond that, nothing.
I stood and stretched before O started to head downstairs to find him. I stopped short when I almost tripped over Wyatt on the floor. I bent and shook him gently. He grumbled before he looked at me.

"Morning, sweetheart," he said in his husky morning voice. I was too busy trying to figure out why he was on the floor.

"What are you doing down here?" I asked him. He groaned as he sat up and grabbed his back.

"Someone roofied you last night and I didn't want you to get the wrong idea," he explained. I sighed snd offered him a hand up.

"Come here," I said, leading him back to the bed. He popped his back and say on the bed. "Lay on your stomach," I said. Without a word, he did as I asked. I sat on his back as I began massaging it. He sighed and closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry," he said softly. I squeezed his shoulders gently before I leaned down and kissed his temple.

"It's not your fault," I said equally as soft.I got off his back as he began to roll over to his back. His hands found my waist as he sighed. "Did I get hurt?" I asked him. He hesitated before he shook his head.

"No, Davis and I kept an eye on you," Wyatt explained. I smiled lightly.

"Then no harm done," I said before I kissed him gently. He pulled me down so I was laying on him.

"I love you," he said softly. I smiled and kissed him hungrily. This man was too good to be true. His hands grazed the skin of my waist as they pulled me closer to him.

"I love you too," I said as I pulled away slightly. He tucked my hair behind my ear. "So what do you have planned for today?" I asked him. He smiled and sighed before he kissed my head.

"Honestly, nothing," he answered. "We can do whatever you want to do," he added.

"I want to go to a trampoline room," I said. It was always something I wanted to do, but I never had anyone to go with. Jonas and Mimi thought it was childish.

"Okay, we'll go whenever you're ready," he said. I smiled and got up to get dressed.

Wyatt's POV

Per Skyli's request, we ended up at JumpStreet, which was literally a room full of trampolines. I got our wristbands and we jumped in. Sky giggled as she jumped around. She pulled me in and made me bounce with her. I felt silly but it was fun. She started jumping higher and doing flips and everything. I just bounced in place and watched her. She looked like she was having a lot of fun. After she was done jumping, we ordered a pizza and sat at a table.

"Having fun?" I asked. She smiled and nodded.

"I want to see you ride the bull," she said, motioning to the mechanic contraption set up. I started shaking my head.

"No way," I said almost immediately. She nodded and started trying to pull me towards the bull. I sighed and finally got up to get in line behind a seven year old girl. She fell off almost immediately and got up giggling as she bounced out of the makeshift arena. Skyli pushed me forward and into the arena. I stopped and took a breath before I got on the contraption. The bull started off slow and sped up quickly. I stayed on as long as I could before it threw me on the airy vinyl material. I laughed as I got up and went back to Skyli. She pecked me and laughed.

"Your turn," I said, nudging her towards the bull. She hopped on the bull like it was nothing before her ride started. She rode like a champ. The ride finally stopped and she hopped off smiling.

"That was fun," she giggled. I wrapped an arm around her shoulders and kissed her head.

"I love you," I said softly to her. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I love you too," she smiled. God, I loved her smile. I kissed her gently before we left. In the car, I laced my hand with hers and kissed her knuckles.

"I want Gracie back," she pouted. I chuckled as I turned back into the garage.

"She comes back tomorrow," I reminded her.

"Tomorrow is too long," she said. I went around and opened her door before we both went inside. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her head.

"Well today is the last day I have alone with you and it's almost over. What else do you want to do?" I asked. She shrugged.

"I don't really want to do anything," she said. She pushed up on her toes and kissed me. I smiled gently as I pulled her closer to me.

"I could think of something we could do," I muttered against her lips. She pulled away and put her hands against my chest.

"Wyatt, I don't want to go there just yet," she said seriously. I only nodded and kissed her nose.

"I know," I said simply. I knew she wasn't ready, even when we would make out she would always stop me which I understood. I wasn't mad or anything. I knew she was trying to save herself for marriage but you can't blame a guy for trying.