When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Freya and I were on our way back to the city after the not so successful sister bonding time. Apparently they got into quite an argument that Freya rather not share. The only sound that was heard at that moment is the sound of her brutal Lamborghini engine. She keeps her eyes on the road only to glance at me once in a while.

Her face expression was stern which made me worry because I don't know what she was thinking. It's pretty rare for her to be like this. I wonder if she was that upset about what had happen earlier. I bit my bottom lip and try to sit quietly until we got back to my apartment.

When we arrived at the front of my apartment I offer her to come in and stay for a while or spend the night. I was afraid of what she would do after leaving my apartment. She can pick a fight with some random people or maybe drive so recklessly that she hit someone for all I know, seeing how upset she seems to be. She accepted the offer after I insist her to over and over again. We sat in the living room in silence for a while then I finally asked her.

"Can you tell me what happen now?" I softly said.

She seems to be thinking for a while until I ask her again.

"Can you? It's killing me not knowing what happen."

I carefully examined her expression. She didn't seem to be mad anymore. So, I scooted next to her and look at her closely. She looked at me and finally spoke.

"I don't mind telling you now that we have arrive safely in New York. Because if I talk about it earlier I don't we would make it because I would be so pissed off and drive like a crazy person." She said.

Thank God I didn't push her about it earlier.

"Well, here's the thing. That brat is a total bitch sometime." She said sounding really pissed.

"I was just telling her about Kelly and how sad she is that my baby sister is openly cheating on her. Do you know what she said?"

"Umm... No." I answer hesitantly.

"She told me to fuck off and called me a bitch. And she was like 'you're a player too'."

"She did realize that I was. I was a player. Why do you think I bother to talk to her? I don't want her to be like what I used to be. It's a waste of her time. But of course she wouldn't listen to my harmless advice."

"Argh... We argue for a long time after that."

This is the first time I've seen her this pissed. I'm not going to lie, its kind of scary. She sigh heavily then crashes herself to the couch.

"What should I do with her?"

I lifted her head and place it on my lap. Then I touch her face softly, calming her down a little bit. She took my hand in her own and grasped it lightly. It looked like she has calmed herself down. She smiled at me then brought my head toward her own and pecked my lips.

"I'm sorry I burst out like that. Did I scare you?"

"Well, a little bit. It's a new experience to see you like that."

She smiled sweetly at me and mouthed "sorry" at me.

"It's okay Frey. Let's sleep okay? It's getting late."

I grabbed her hand and lead her to the bedroom. After we changed our clothes separately we cuddle and talk about random things until we fell asleep. When the morning came I woke up in her embrace. I took a moment to admire her beautiful sleeping face before I head to the bathroom to take a morning shower and made breakfast afterward.