Hatori (Lemon)

This is for dragon4200 , I hope you like it .

----------------------------------

"Hatooooori-senpai!!~" You yelled and jumped on his back. Out of instinct he quickly held onto your legs before you fell, you covered his eyes as  three tick marks formed on his head. "Wha-" You cut him off and wrapped your legs tightly around him. "Guess what I am, guess whaaat~ Go on guess." You said holding in small giggles. "I-" You cut him off and threw your hands in the air. "A nurse Hatori-senpai!~" You yelled, getting off him, you straightened out your cute little dress and fixed you little hat.

"No." he said and shook his head. "I don't accept it." Your smile faded which was soon replaced by a pout. "Why not Hatori, I'll be working with you, don't you want that?" You asked hugging him. "No, I want you at home, where I can have you all to myself." He told you hugging you back. You smirked and pulled him down to your height. "Oh don't worry, you can have me here too." You whispered to him then licked his ear. He smirked slightly and looked around. "Let's go to my office." He said taking your small hands into his big ones, guiding you there.

-In his office-

"Hurry (First name) I have patients to see." He said watching you undo your dress. "Waaait Hatori, I'm trying to be sexy for you." You pouted and finished taking it off. He chuckled and held your waist. "You're always sexy." He kissed your cheek then bent you over his desk. He lifted your butt up and took a look at your womanhood. "I've never seen you this wet before (First name)." Hatori said pulling your panties down then spreading your ass to get a better view. "You don't have to mention that.." You said blushing madly. "Are you getting excited cause you're thinking about someone walking in on us?" He asked and lowered hs face. "Wha-Hih~ N-no don't do that.~" You moaned as Hatori stuck his tongue into you. He plunged two fingers into you flicking your clit with his tongue. "A-aah Hatoriiii!~ Sh-shtop..!~ You moaned a coil forming in your stomach. "Hm?~ What's wrong?~ Are you about to cum?~" He asked looking over to see your facial expression. "Y-yea...aaah!~ I'm cumming!~" You moaned, your legs shaking.

Hatori pulled away and pulled out his member. "(First name).. Hearing your lewd moans got me this hard." He said rubbing his tip against your entrance. He slowly put the tip in then shoved his full length in. "Ah! Aaaaaah!~" You moaned and he reached to fondle your breast. He thrusted into you hard and fast. "Ah Hatori!~" You moaned loudly before he covered your mouth. "Shh..." He looked at the door and stopped thrusting. A knock came to the door and then a voice. "M-mr.Hatori.. Y-you have patients w-waiting.." A girl said on the other side of the door. Hatori huffed then ran his hand through his hair. "Alright give me five minutes." He said and the girl left. "(First name) we've been in here to long." He said moving his hand. He started thrusting again, holding onto your waist. "I-i'm sorry Hatori~" You moaned and panted. "I'll have to finish this off later tonight and maybe punish you a little!" He said and slammed into you hard making you cum again shortly he cam a lot inside of you. You moaned softly panting, Hatori pulled out slowly and put his clothes back on. His cum dripped out of you and onto the floor. Hatori smirked at your state and smacked your ass. "I assume you can't walk so i'll let you stay in here to recover. I'll try to get out early." He said then kissed your forehead. You nodded and let him put you on his chair. Hatori fixed his tie then walked out.

---------------------------------------------
Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey