Chapter 19

At first I want to express my love and gratitude for a very special writer. 

OurMidnightMemory  you have been with me through this writing process since day one and I cannot begin to say thank you! You've given me the help and support that I've needed to continue with this story.

To all my readers: You may not favorite or comment on my story but seeing that people read this story makes me feel so happy and I thank you for that. If I could teleport to all my readers to give them a hug and kiss on the cheek I would, I really would.

Alrighty, thank you all once more and now onto the story...

By the way there are about three chapters left. Yes the story is coming to a close...sadly.

I sprung up in bed sitting straight up as another pain shot through my abdomen. I clutched the sheets beside me trying to focus on breathing and the pain. Ahk stirred beside me when he felt the mattress shift next to him.

"My queen, are you okay?" I nodded but quickly shook my head 'no' as another pain shot through me. I groaned biting my lip, he crawled behind me wrapping his legs in front of my huge body. I leaned back into him breathing in deeply.

"Ahk I think that I'm having labour pains. The baby is coming soon..." I groaned out in pain, "make that now!"

He crawled out from behind me, he gently pulled me to the side of the bed swinging my legs to the side. I was in leggings and a shirt so I didn't have to worry about getting dressed thankfully.

"Babe go get the diaper bag from his room. I'll call mom and dad." I placed a hand on my belly holding it close to me.

The grabbed my phone and dialled mom, it was the third ring when a sharp voice answered. "Honey? Natasha?! Is this it, is the baby coming?" I chuckled a little.

"Yeah mom, the baby is coming. Can you meet us at the hospital?" I asked worriedly. "Of course sweetie, we will be there right away. Is Ahk going to drive?" I groaned out a yes before hanging up the phone.

Ahkmenrah came back into the room and helped me up, we made it to the front of our apartment before I squeezed his hand tightly. I felt a slow trickle of fluid run down my leg, "Shit. Shit. Shit."

"Baby what do I do?" He asked, "Should I go get the car or call someone?" He spoke frantically.

If I wasn't in pain at the moment I would laugh at his panic, I was surprisingly calm on the other hand.

"I'm going to have this baby here, there is no way I'm going to make it to the hospital. Go get Marie next door, she was a midwife. Tell her it's an emergancy."

As Ahk left, I hobbled over to the couch, propping a pillow up behind me I tried to center my breathing.

The door practically flew down as he came back out of breath with Marie following behind him.

"Alright sweetie let's see what's going on." She helped me pull down my leggings before she examined me.

"Okay, you are going to have a quick labor, you're 10cm dilated and 100% effaced. Now on my count I want you to push." I nodded taking a deep breathe.

"Go" I started pushing

Big mistake