Chapter 15: Twitter Fight

*Im not gonna do the question thingys for this chapter cuz I am using my phone. So I am really sorry if this is crappy and boring. There are some mistakes here and there but ehhh. But like how i said i had to stay up to write his so again I am sorry if its crappy :(

By the way I have no idea how a bad boy acts so...yeah...don't hate me if its bad please

AND NO HATE TO THE WANTED! :) Sorry to you fans that like them! But sorry. Just had to put them in for his chapter :)

Lizzie's P.O.V

I grabbed Julia's arm and dragged her into the bathroom with me as soon as we got to the airport. We still had about an hour before our plane leaves so we have enough time to talk.

"Ow!" Julia said as we got in.

"What Is going on with Niall?!" I said.

"Seems like he's changed his look"

"Well duhhh! But why?!" I said.

"How should I know. Maybe he has a reason. Ask Louis. They were out for a long time"

"I'll ask him. Something just doesn't seem right about this" I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as we got to America I literally just wanted to go to he hotel and sleep I'm to tired to even walk.

"Need some help, babe?" Niall said smirking.

That stupid little smirk has been on his lips ever since this morning.

"I think I can manage to walk on my own" I said.

I took a step and immediately tripped and fell down. Great. I totally just embarrassed my self.

"Yeah. You can defiantly manage to walk on your own" Niall said sarcastically.

I glared at him as I was getting up. Without a warning Niall picked me up bridal style and started walking.

"Niall! Put me down! I need to get my bags" I said.

He chuckled.

"Don't worry. Paul has our bags" he said.

"Well can you put me down?" I said.

"Nope" he said popping the p.

I sighed. It's no use. I rested my head on his chest. This Niall may be different but I kinda like it. But I do miss the other Niall. It's the one that I fell in love with and I still am. Not this Niall. He's just...different. I was knocked out of my thoughts by the pap taking a bung of pictures and shouting out questions.

I buried my head deeper into Nialls chest wanting to get away from the pap. They are really annoying and pissing me off. Well they already pissed off Liam according to his tweet the other day... I felt them tugging on my shirt and one of them took my shoe.

"Hey! Give it back!" I yelled.

But they were so many of them. I don't even know who took it.

"Hey! Give her back her shoe now!" Niall yelled.

That shut em up. I quickly got my shoe back. Niall put me down and put my shoe on for me. It was kinda weird though. Cuz it reminded me of the Cinderella movie. How the guy puts the shoe on for Cinderella to see if it fits perfectly. And it does. Wow. That was kinda cheesy. Annnnnnnd now the paps just saw this. Great.