Sequel

Hi again everyone. I am here again to tell you guys everything about the upcoming sequel. I have picked a title and I have to say it had to be one of the hardest decisions I have ever made. You guys sent in so many responses with so many great names. I literally went to every single one of my family members asking them what they liked, then went to my friends. I finally was able to narrow it down to 5 so I just closed my eyes and picked one. So without further ado the title for the new book is.......

**SILENT LOVE**

I absolutely love this name! Coming in close was Falling for Carter, Chasing Carter, Something Beautiful, Beautiful Disaster, and Something Hidden. They were all amazing but this one seemed to stand out to me. Some of you know that 'Silent Love' is already a book but I have asked the author if I could use it and she said I could. Shout out to @agttmk for the awesome title!!! I LOVE YOU! <3

Now here is the new description for the story. It was sent to me by @Foreverx_Ali and I LOVE IT!! <3

Carter Miller has always been in the spotlight. When your parents happen to be a rich CEO and a famous author, you shouldn't be surprised to have attention of everybody. However instead of embracing it, Carter rather shy's away from it. Now that she is off to college, she could escape from all the cameras and drama. Especially, from being compared to her older brother, Luke. But luck doesn't seem to be on her side as she has to attend the same college as Luke and his best friend she's been crushing on, Ethan Galloway. She tried to keep it hidden but when Ethan starts bothering her more than usual, things start to change and maybe for the better. But throw in an over-protective brother, a past you can't seem to escape and a best friend who might like the same guy. Well let's just say you have a recipe for disaster.

Since you guys now know the name of the story feel free to send me any covers you want to make. I have already got a boat load, and let me say they are INCREDIBLE! I have no idea how I am going to choose one. Anyways if you want to make one and send it to me go ahead. Here is my email address; kenadeeb (at sign) gmail.com. It is just easier putting it on here than having everyone message me. I can't wait to see what you guys make! 

I also have the cast so if you want to make a banner/cover of the actors than here they are; 

Carter Miller: Emily Rudd

Luke Miller: Daniel Sharman

Ethan Galloway: Brant Daugherty 

THIS STORY IS ALREADY STARTED! IT IS IN FACT ALMOST FINISHED AS OF 11/13/2016. :)

I want to thank everyone for commenting, messaging me, and be plain awesome!!! I will keep you updated on Silent Love and when it will come out :) Also thank you to everyone who has already sent covers! You guys are amazing! <3 

Let me know what you think of the title :)

<3

-Ken