17

Hey guys here's the new chapter😜and thank you so much for 2.08k reads it really means a lot to me😘

Carl
"Rick" Maggie came into the cell, my dad looked at her "Glenn and I just found a girl outside of the gates, she seems okay to join, we just thought we should get your word on it" she explained and my dad nodded "bring her in here".

Glenn brought in a girl that looked around my age, she had black hair and green eyes, a few inches shorter than I was. "Hi, I'm Sarah" the girl gave a slight smile and my dad returned one "I'm Rick". I stood silently as they all talked for a few minutes, everyone agreed that she could stay.

"Carl, could you help Sarah find a cell?" My dad asked me and I nodded, motioning for her to follow me. She walked beside me as we started to go through the cell block "this place is pretty nice" she smiled as she looked around "yeah, we worked hard for it" I let out a slight laugh.

We were approaching Hershel's cell now "hold on a second, I need to check on my girlfriend" I told her and she nodded, standing outside of the cell as I walked in. She was unconscious now "what happened?" I asked and Hershel stood up "she's fine, we were disinfecting the wound and she passed out, it's from pain, not blood loss" he explained.

Daryl stood in the corner of the room, he didn't have the tube in his arm anymore. "Oh yeah, we just brought someone into the group, if you guys wanna meet her" I said and Daryl shrugged "alright". I walked out of the cell and brought Sarah inside, she gave a slight smile as she introduced herself "hi, I'm-" she stopped, her eyes locked on Alli.

"What is it?" I asked her, kinda confused and she shook her head "this is gonna sound kinda weird...is her name Alli?" She asked and Daryl and I looked at each other "yeah" I answered and she walked a bit closer to the bed. I felt kinda confused, waiting for her to talk again "what happened?" "She got shot in the leg".

She look at Alli, grinning a bit "sorry, she was my best friend before this all happened, I just never thought I'd see her again. I'd be freaking out if she was awake" she laughed and a wave of realization came over me. This was the Sarah that Alli had told me stories about, her best friend who had given her the knife.

Hershel laughed a bit "she'll wake up within a few hours, I'm sure she'll be really excited too" he told her. I smiled slightly "let's keep looking for a cell, we can come back when she wakes up" I told her and she nodded "yeah". We left the cell and kept walking through C block "she told me some stories about you guys, she'll be really happy when she wakes up" I laughed and she grinned.

"Oh god, which stories?" She asks, putting her hand over her face in embarrassment "well, my favorite is when you guys set the science lab on fire" I smirked and she laughed "we were so stupid, our friend Tommy would've had to go to the hospital if nobody noticed by then".

I stopped at the cell beside Alli's "I'm willing to bet that you guys will end up being roommates, but for now, this is the cell next to her's" I motion to the empty cell beside us and she nods "thanks".

She looked at the cell, then back at me "so you're Alli's boyfriend?" She raised her eyebrows and I laughed "yeah, for almost a month now". She ran her hand through her long hair "just don't hurt her, otherwise I'll kick your ass" she threatened and I nodded "don't worry, I'd never hurt her" I replied and she half smiled "good".

Alli
I felt dizzy as I opened my eyes, but I sat up anyway "what happened?" I mumbled, pressing my fingers to my temple as I spoke. "You passed out when I was cleaning your leg" Hershel answered me and I laid back down "can I have some painkillers?" I asked and he shook his head "those are blood thinners, none of those until we can get your leg sewed up, it keeps you from bleeding out" he explained and I groaned.

"God, I bet I won't be able to walk for months" I sighed and Hershel shook his head again "you got lucky, those people missed most of the muscle tissue where they shot you, it should only take a month or so" he said and I felt a wave of relief "good".

"Also, you've got someone who really wants to see you" he laughed and I ran my hand through my hair "just tell Carl he can come in" I let out a yawn and Hershel laughed "not him". I gave him a confused look, but he left the cell. "Well who is it then?" I said louder, getting no response.

I closed my eyes then heard a voice "it's definitely someone that you wouldn't expect" the voice said, I quickly recognized it, jolting myself forward to see Sarah. "You're alive!" I squealed in excitement and she smiled "yep" she sat on the bed with me. I tackled her in a hug on the bed "oh my god, I never thought I'd see you again" I breathed as I hugged her "me neither".

Carl
  I smiled as I walked past Hershel's cell, seeing Alli and Sarah hugging, I'm so glad that Glenn and Maggie found her, I can't even imagine how great it'd be to have my best friend again. I'm just glad that Alli's okay, and now she's got Sarah here to help her out too.

She probably won't be able to walk normally for a month or so at the least, so it'll be good for her to have another person to support her through that. Especially since she probably won't be able to climb the fences to get to the house, she'll get really bored.