3.

OKAY SO IF YOU GUYS GREW UP WATCHING WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE THEN YALL KNOW EXACTLY WHO GREGG SULKIN AKA MASON IS. THAT'S WHO I PICTURE MASON AS. HE AND ALEX WERE JUST OTP MAN. AND LIKE HE WAS JUST SO ATTRACTIVE, YOU GUYS MIGHT NOT THINK SO BUT DAMN. Anyways... vote/comment & let me know what you guys think about this book so far Xx.

〰〰〰〰〰

It was now the end of the day and I was walking toward my locker. All I needed to get is the lame baby and meet up with Sophia so she can give me a lift home.

"Are you all set babe?" She asked as she rested against the locker next to mine. She too was carrying the baby around. Basically every girl that had health class had a baby in their hands as they walked past us in the hallway. Interesting.

"Who's your partner?" I asked her. "Liam." She grinned, her eyes lighting up.

"Of course." I chuckled. "What about you? Who's your partner?" She asked. 

"Um..." I chuckled, already knowing how Sophia was going to react. "It's Niall." I quickly said, slamming my locker shut. 

"NIALL? What the hell? He like, doesn't care about school work. Like, at all!" She exclaimed. 

"Well, he asked me and I was being nice." I shrugged. "Did you not listen to anything I said about him? He's trouble." 

"I did listen." I chuckled. "And I'm keeping it in mind." 

"When he plays you I'm gonna be right there telling you 'I told you so.'" Sophia huffed crossing her arms. 

"Relax, Soph. We're just health partners. That's it." I rolled my eyes, grabbing her arm and pulling my dramatic friend along with me.

Just then I heard my name being called from across the hall causing both Sophia and I to turn around. "Ava!!!!"  

"Omg. It's Mason!" Sophia giggled and a huge grinned spread across my lips. 

"Mason!" I laughed as he engulfed me into a tight hug, lifting me off of my feet and spinning me around.

"Wow, I've been looking for you since lunch!" He exclaimed and I heard Sophia snicker. "I heard people saying you were back! I can't believe it! You're back!" He set me down and I finally got to get a good look at him.

His hair was styled differently than before, the fresh hair cut he's obviously gotten made him look older. His tall body towered over my 5'3 figure and his voice has definitely gotten deeper. And his arms? He's definitely gotten buffer. Sophia was right, Mason has turned... attractive. He looked good even in his gym clothes that he is currently wearing: Black basketball shorts and a grey shirt with our school's name in the front.

"Mason! It's so good to see you." I squealed out of excitement as he pulled me into his chest. 'He's HOT'  I mouthed at Sophia. 'Told you!' She mouthed back, smirking at my shocked expression. We pulled away and he shot me his cute smile before putting his arm around me, something he would always do, only now it was much more comfortable due to the fact that he was now way taller than me. 

"You wanna hang out later?" He grinned at me. "Soph and I can come over, just like old times."

"Okay." I nodded, a smile on my lips. 

"I'm so excited you're back!" Mason exclaimed. "Yeah, maybe a little too excited." Sophia smirked. Mason rolled his eyes at her, shoving her playfully. Sophia smacked his chest in return, causing giggles to escape my lips as they bickered back and forth. I've missed this. 

"Hey Sophia." An unknown voice behind us said causing the two to stop bickering. I turned around and saw Liam, besides him was Niall. I couldn't help but notice that his eyes were fixed on Mason's arm around me before he looked up and locked eyes with me. His eyes shooting daggers at us. 

"Oh, hey Liam." Sophia blushed. Huh, so this is Liam. I smirked looking at Sophia who all of a sudden became shy. 

"So, I brought the bag for you. I figured you might need it." Liam scratched the back of his head. 

"Oh, thank you." Sophia smiled, fluttering her eyelashes at him as she took the baby's bag from him.

 "Ah, you guys must be Sophia's friends." Liam gave Mason and I a friendly smile. I nodded.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Liam." He leaned over, giving me a light kiss on the cheek. Woah, I was not expecting that. 

"Hi, I'm Ava." I smiled at him. "Ah, so you're Ava. I've heard so much about you today."

"Really?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah, Niall over here won't stop gushing about you." He chuckled while putting his arm around his glaring friend.

"Piss off Liam." He shoved his arm off of him, turning his attention to glare at me. "Who's this?" Niall asked in a harsh tone. He was referring to Mason.

"Oh, this is Mason." I smiled. "Hey man." Mason nodded at Niall only to get a glare in return.

"What, is he like your boyfriend or something?" His tone surprised and confused me. 

"No.. why would you think-" 

"Then why does he have his arm around you?" Niall asked with a clenched jaw, looking super intimidating.

"Hey man, chill yeah?" Mason took his arm off of me and crossed both his arms over his chest. I starred at Niall in disbelief. What the hell is his problem?

"C'mon Ava, let's go." Niall took the baby bag from me and slung it onto his shoulder.

"Wait, what-" I couldn't finish my sentence because Niall had already interlocked his fingers with mine and was now pulling me towards the doors.

"Niall, wait. You can't just force me to go with you." I said attempting to pull back from Niall. Unfortunately he was so much stronger than me that it didn't have an impact on him.

"Wait, Niall, you're my ride mate!" Liam called out.

"I'm sure Sophia can drive you." Niall said before pulling me out the door.

We were now walking towards the parking lot, stopping once we reached his black car.

"Who's this babe you got here?" A honey voice asked. I recognized him as one of Niall's friends. Louis, I think. He was leaned against his car next to us, blowing out smoke from his cigarette. 

"Ah, Niall giving a girl a ride. Lads, this is something never experienced before! Gather around!" Louis told his friends. Zayn and Harry smirked as they watched Niall open the door for me. 

An arm snaked around my waist, pulling me into them. "You know, you're actually pretty hot when you're not smart mouthing me." Harry's deep voice whispered into my ear. His breath brushed against my neck sending shivers down my spine. 

In one quick motion Harry was slammed against the car next to us and Niall started muttering some stuff to him making Harry chuckle and smirk.

"Get in." Niall told me, gently pushing me inside the car. I nodded and quickly got in, only because his friends intimidated me.

Zayn and Louis began to say some things and smirk, only I couldn't actually hear them because Niall had closed the door to the passenger's side.

A couple of seconds later, Niall got into the drivers seat, throwing the baby bag on the back seat, along with his backpack. He turned to me and picked up the baby from my lap, throwing it carelessly towards the back as well. "Hey, Angie said to be careful with him." I said annoyed.

"As if the little shit is going to tell her." He scoffed.

I looked out my window only to regret it instantly when I locked eyes with Harry who licked his pink lips before sending a wink my way. 

"Your friends are pigs." I said annoyed to which Niall chuckled. "You wanna go get something to eat?" He asked.

"Uh, no... I'd much rather prefer it if you just take me home please." I said as nice as possible.

"Ava, I'm taking you out for food."