Chapter 63

Jason's POV

One Month later: October 30th

"What about this one? It's a really, pretty bumble bee outfit? Or do you like the lady bug one?" Malarie held up the costumes in front of Natasha's face." She pursed her lips, tapping her chin. "I no like those." I could see the frustration playing on Mal's face- and she never gets annoyed.

Maybe it has something to do with Tasha rejecting every outfit, she has so nicely suggested for her. I do admit, it's getting a bit annoying the way she cannot decide on a nice Halloween costume. But daddy does all the buying, so daddy doesn't say anything.We have been here over two hours, and I am slightly becoming impatient. I just can't stay sitting, in one place for long periods of time.

You would've thought, we bought her costume way earlier. But no, Malarie cheap ass wanted to catch a sale. Does she not know how much money I have? Being the best boyfriend I could be, I respected her silly little wishes. Which only resulted in, not finding any nice costumes for Tasha's liking. They're either too boyish, or she just flat out doesn't like it.

"Why don't you just get her the pencil costume, like I said earlier?" I hold up the costume, badly trying to hold in my fits of laughter. "No mommy, it's ugly." The way Tasha's face looked horrified, did it for me. I began to laugh, and couldn't stop. Throwing my head back, I clutched my aching stomach- due to my continuous laughter.

"Mommy, I don't want that costume." She began to whine, only making me laugh more. Her words came out, quickly and jumbled. "You're wearing it. Especially with the hat." I pulled out the tall triangular shaped hat, trying to place it on her head.

"No! Bad daddy, bad! Mommy, me no like it." She unsuccessfully tried to climb up Malarie's legs- trying to get away from the ugly hat. I just couldn't shake this contagious laughter, I had in my system. "Come on put the hat-" Jacob's loud cries, cut my teasing and taunting off.

"Man, I was just about to taunt your sister! You ruined the moment, cry baby." I uttered, speaking to my crying son in his stroller. Being the childish adult I am, I made faking crying noises with him. That made shoppers look my way.

What's so wrong with a grown man dressed like a thug, crying with his son? Nothing.

"Jason pick up your son, instead of faking cries with him." Malarie whispered yelled, holding Natasha in her arms. I also noticed how she had a slight gleam to her eyes.

"Aw babe, were you laughing at my sexy cries?" Smirking, she shook her head. "You know liars go to hell, right?" I raised my eyebrow, waiting for her answer.

"Well I guess I'm going to hell, then. Oh, but don't worry... I'll sit right next to you. Seeing you'll be there too. You're such a naughty boy- especially for this morning." She held a costume up to Tasha, all while focusing her attention on me. Waggling her finger scolding.

That sexy move of her finger, made me remember, what had went down in our bedroom this morning. Long story short, she woke up with my face in between her legs. Having an early breakfast. A little teasing action never hurt anybody. She tried her hardest not to make any noise- she didn't want to wake up Jacob. Or a sleeping Natasha, next door.

I loved hearing her quietly, moan my name. It made me feel wanted, and needed. I very much enjoyed how she brought her hips up, to meet my tongue, fiercely thrusting inside of her. I had such an amazing morning. I was actually surprised she retuned the favor- but then again, I wasn't. Malarie's big on returning pleasurable favors.

Unfortunately our good time, was cut short. While I was leaning above her head- getting ready to release in her mouth. I accidentally shot my full load... inside her nose. Her cute ass wasn't paying attention, once again. She says she saw a spider on the ceiling, so she followed it. But in all honesty, I just think she wasn't paying attention... to see my pulsating cock, ready to blow.