{Chapter 1.}

Chapter 1: Cecilia Summers

"Your boyfriend is a fucking prick," Lia muttered as I slammed my locker shut.

I looked at my grey eyed best friend and shook my head.

"Come on why can't you guys try and be friends? He's my boyfriend and you're my bestfriend, why don't you like each other anyway?" I sighed as we walked towards the cafeteria.

She threw her book bag over one shoulder and shrugged.

"I've fucked way more girls in the past month than he has in his entire life."

I cringed.

Lia was openly lesbian and she has been for as long as I can remember. She was a bit of a player but that never got between our friendship, she understood the fact that I wasn't into girls. That still didn't stop her from flirting with me though and I was fine with that.

"Hey, I'm thinking about getting another tattoo," She said.

"Will your dad let you?" I asked as we pushed through the doors of the cafeteria. The moment we walked in all eyes were on Lia. It was hard to believe she was lesbian and guys hated it. She had jet black short hair, perfect curvy body and slim waist with perfect C breasts. Of course she wasn't the type of girl to overly expose herself.

"Yeah, my dad just said no inappropriate tattoos or piercings." She shrugged as she rubbed her arms which both her forearms were covered in tattoos.

She groaned and her entire mood changed.

"What's wr-"
I started to say before a warm pair of hands gripped my waist.

"Hey beautiful," Nathan whispered in my ear. I giggled and turned around to face him.

"Hi yourself. Are you sitting me and Lia today?" I smiled and pecked him on the cheek.

He looked around and nodded. "I don't think Lia is sitting with you today."

I turned around and noticed Lia sitting with a group of guys and a few girls on the other side of the cafeteria. It did hurt to see my best friend talking and laughing and sitting somewhere before telling me.

Nathan must've noticed my disappointment. "Come on we don't need that dyke to sit with us."

We walked toward my usual lunch table and I smacked his arm as we sat down.

"Stop being so mean to her. Why can't you both be friends?" I scolded.

"Whatever, if you want me to be friends with her then I'll try." He shrugged.

I kissed him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"This is why I love you." I smiled.

"I hate to break up the little moment but Clarity, am I still going over your house?" I looked up to see Lia looking down at us with a smirk.

"Why is she going over your house?" Nathan questioned.

"Oh hey Blondie, I'm just gonna go and pop that sweet cherry of hers, something you'll never be able to do with that little-"

"Oh my gosh Cecelia! She's just coming over to help with a history project." I blushed and looked down.

"I don't know if I want my girlfriend alone with a overtly sexual lesbian," I heard him mutter.

I gazed up to see Lia biting her lip while she looked at me.

"I'll be at your house as soon as I'm done with volleyball practice," She announced before walking away.

"Is it true she fucked half the volleyball team this year?" Nathan asked.

I looked up at him in disgust.
"I wouldn't know, is it true you fucked half the entire 12th grade?!"

I hated when people judged Lia by how she looked, people are so stereotypical. It's not even like she showed off her body that much, she wore the usual jeans and hoodies. She wasn't some whore who slept with everything that moved, she has had quite a few girlfriends and that was it. Of course she didn't care how other people viewed her and that's what I admired about her.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that, I was just curious. How about I come over today and make it up to you?" His finger tips worked their way around my waist. He reached down and placed a tender kiss upon my lips.

I giggled and blushed.

"Fine but I don't want you messing with Lia," I warned.

"Please, I don't even want to be in the same room as her."

"Be nice."

He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BRRRRIIIINNNGGGG

The bell rang, signaling the end of the day. I walked out into the hallway to my locker. I pulled out my books and headed towards my car.

"Clarity!!!" I heard a scream behind me.

I turned around to see Lia in her red, black and white volleyball uniform.

"Jesus Lia, you didn't have to scream my name like that." I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, I was wondering if you would like to stay for the volleyball game?" She smirked.

I never understood volleyball uniform, the shorts seemed so short and tight and the jerseys were sleeveless showing off a lot of skin, the only thing covering her legs were her knee pads.

"I thought it was only practice today?" I questioned.

"I switched the dates, tomorrow is practice today is a game."

"Clarity." I heard a call behind me. I turned around and noticed Nathan coming towards us.

Lia groaned and I glared at her.

"Be nice."

"Clarity are we still going over your house?" He questioned.

"Oh my gosh, this dickhead is coming too?!" Lia whined loudly.

I giggled but then stopped when I noticed Nathan's face.

"Why must you always be a bitch?"

"Why must you be a fucking slut?" Lia snapped.

"Come on both of you, please be nice," I pleaded.

Lia balled her fist up and turned her back.

"Clarity it's fine if you don't go to the game," She said as she walked away.

I glared at Nathan.

"What the hell was that all about?" I said.

He shrugged. "I dunno, she's just annoying."

"But Lia hates the word slut and hates slut shaming, this is the first time in a long time I heard her call someone that," I argued.

"Look, we can go to the game but we aren't staying for the whole time," He said annoyed.

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"I swear you're the best."