Chapter Thirty Nine

Charlie's POVMe and my family were waiting at the base for dads plane to land, I stood with Luke he had his arms wrapped around me from behind as I leaned on him, I watched as everyone stepped off the plane, my mum started to run and I saw dad pic...

Charlie's POV
Me and my family were waiting at the base for dads plane to land, I stood with Luke he had his arms wrapped around me from behind as I leaned on him, I watched as everyone stepped off the plane, my mum started to run and I saw dad pick her up, I smiled at them there still in love after all this time and what's even cuter is how my dad is all muscle and really tall while my mum is small and short, dad walked over and dropped his bag and gave my brothers a hug Luke have my dad a hand shake but my dad pulled him in for a hug

"Daddy" I said smiling through my tears

"My princess," he said pulling me in for a hug, he got down on his knee and sat his hands on my stomach

"Hi my two grand baby's" he said and kissed my stomach, I smiled, we left the base and drove back home, I sat on the couch cuddling into Luke, who has been staying over the past week, since I've been craving lots, so when ever I do no matter what time he'll get up and go buy it which is really great of him also the twins have been moving lots at night for the past two weeks and I haven't been able to sleep, but when he's with me I can get sleep and he can calm the twins down too, I'm really grateful for him, he's been great and always there for me, which means a lot to me and makes me feel like he really does love me and really does love these little unexpected twin girls, I love him and nothing will change that.

*
*
*
*
*
*

(Authors Note: Hey you all probably surprised how many chapters I've posted sorry for taking so long but yesterday I was home all day since I haven't been able to do anything I've hurt my arm badly so I opens this book and got a few chapters written the reason I posted them all is to make up for the real I had for not posting so I hope you enjoy the chapters I've posted😍💋)