Chapter 3

Taehyung's POV

"Baek..." I mumbled.

"You forgot the passcode again, didn't you?" My brother crossed his arms.

"Why does it have to be so hard? Why can't it be 1234?" I argued.

"If it was that easy, everyone would be able to get in." He flicked my forehead and I cringed at the sting.

"Just tell me the password already!" I yelled.

"4864" Baekhyung answered as he entered it in. The door beeped and unlocked. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and shoved past him.

"That's a stupid password. 1234 is better."

We walked in through the door and up the stairs. Once we reached the top, I jumped with excitement when I saw my dolphin. "Blue!"

She swam to the surface and onto the platform. The other dolphins joined and waved their tails at us. I giggled and jumped into the tank, only to be yelled at by my brother.

"Tae! Get out of there! This isn't time to be playing around!"

I ignored him and continued to swim around with the dolphins. I held onto Blue's dorsal fin as she swam down towards the bottom where the viewing glass is. I waved hello to the visitors who were smiling widely and snapping photos.

I giggled and resurfaced, swimming up to the platform, laying on my belly and squeeked. "I'm a dolphin! Feed me fish!"

"You're not a dolphin weirdo. You're an alien, now get out of there."

I groaned in annoyance and got out. We practiced a few tricks for the show and fed the dolphins their fish. I sat at the water's edge and kicked water at Blue while she blew water at me through her blowhole.

"You're such a kid." Baekhyung giggled and sat beside me.

"You say it like it's a bad thing." I smirked.

"I heard what happened with the new kid."

"Oh, shark bait?" I giggled. "He's not going to last long at school. I'll make sure of it."

"Why do you have to be so mean to every new kid that comes along?"

"Because it's my job!" I growled. "Don't you remember the other one? He thought he was so much better than us. He even had the guts to punch Hoseok and challenge me. It's a good thing I beat him to a pulp."

Baekhyung sighed and rested a hand on my shoulder. "I remember, but what about the last one? He was nice."

"Nice as in a loser, dorky nerd who told on me whenever I did something wrong. Heck! He couldn't stop talking about shit I didn't care about. Even Jin was annoyed by him. The only thing he was ever good for was doing my homework." I groaned.

"Hey Taehyung!" Hoseok called from around the tank. "Are we still getting revenge on Jungkook? I found a bucket of fish we can dump on him."

I smiled widely and hugged my best friend. "This is why I love you Hobie! You're the only one who understands me."

"Ya! Get off me! Why are you soaking wet? Did jump into the dolphin tank again?" He laughed and handed me the towel that was hanging over his shoulder.

"Yup. So, when can we get started?"

"No! There will be none of that!" Baekhyung scolded and stole the bucket. "If I find out you harmed the new kid in any way, I'm telling dad."

"How old are you, five?" I growled.

"No, but you are." A voice answered.

Our attention diverted to Jin. He stepped up from the last step with shark bait trailing behind. "You better not hurt Jungkook. I'm responsible of him today."