Chapter Thirty Five | Storm of the Supernatural

This book is based and inspired by the Originals, with a tinge of the Vampire Diaries. I suggest that you watch the shows to understand some occurrences.

All rights go to The Originals television show on the CW, and Lisa Jane Smith (the author), except the characters and events that are purely of my imagination. PLEASE DO NOT COPY, OR ELSE YOU'LL BE REPORTED.

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT IF ANYONE IS COPYING SECTIONS FROM THIS BOOK THAT ARE OF MY INVENTION, PLEASE TAKE ACTION.

(EDITED)

________ ♛♛♛ ________ ♛♛♛ ________ ♛♛♛

The song of the chapter is: Which Witch by Florence + The Machine 

And it's my whole heart,

Weighed and measured inside.

And it's an old scar,

Trying to bleach it out,

And it's my whole heart,

Deemed and delivered a crime,

I'm on trial, waiting 'til the beat comes out.

Who's a heretic now? 

  Am I making sense?

How can you make it stick?

Waiting 'til the beat comes out,

Who's a heretic, child?

I'm not beat up by this yet, 

  You can't tell me to regret,

Been in the dark since the day we met,

Fire, help me to forget.

________ ♛♛♛ ________ ♛♛♛ ________ ♛♛♛

          CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE STORM OF THE SUPERNATURAL

     THE GENTLE PAT OF rain splattered against the moist ground, revealing a comforting earthy smell. The sky hung with a grey hue, black songbirds strangely silent as they flew through the moody clouds, the sounds of the wing's flaps distant. Beyond the walls, I could hear the moderate hum of car's wheels as they sped to their destination. I inhale the smell, and close my eyes to the wetness, the slickness and gleam of rain upon the gravestone.

     Sophie Devereaux, Beloved Sister and Aunt, 1989 - 2013.

     Was this really how it ended? Years of emotional despair and struggle and belief summed up into two words? Was this all we amounted to? Years, summed up into empty words, engraved into stone with your last breath.