P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 15

AN - Casper does not know Santana guys. I made an error. The chapter where Santana and Amal met and Santana said "Casper sent me." is wrong. Casper did not send him. I don't know if you guys remember Crazy Moe. The dude from chapter two that said hitting females is giving them tough love. Casper made Crazy Moe send someone to his stash spot and Moe picked Santana. So Moe sent Santana not Casper. So don't get confused this chapter because I repeat Casper does not know Santana. Doesn't know Santana works for him and never heard the name before. Michael does not also fully know Santana. He may remember the face if he sees him but does not know his name.

Also I don't really like this chapter...but I took a while to update and had to give you guys something. I promise it will be better next chap. :)

And s/o to TheSilentGenie-Us for the new cover. So beau isn't it?

Chapter 15

When she got outside, Creanna looked both ways and didn't see any cars driving by on the block, so she began to slowly walk up the block. She was about two apartment buildings up from her own when a dark sky gray Mercedes-Benz pulled up beside her. She looked at it for a second thinking it was just someone about to park, until the passenger window rolled down and she saw the cute face that had a face full of black ink on the left side.

Creanna smiled and walked up to the car. She got inside and closed the door behind her. She put her hands in her lap and looked around admiring the chocolate brown leather. Casper's cologne smelled really good too. She could tell it was something expensive. His mint extract and slight tropical scent was mixed with the smell of the car being brand new. It either was new or he just took really good care of his vehicles.

"I told you meet me outside in fifteen minutes, I think that meant stand in one spot baby, not walk around. What if I ain't see you? I woulda rolled right pass then you woulda missed your chance to chill wit' a real nigga." Casper said shaking his head.

Creanna giggled. He was very funny.

"So where you wanna go?"

"Um...I don't know." She shrugged.

Casper sighed but kept a smile on his face. "Ah man, not this again. Don't give me that shy girl thing. Whatchu mean you don't know. You lonely ain't you? Lonely people must have a shitload of places they wanna go to."

"I'm not lonely, I just don't have a lot of friends."

"Lonely." Casper coughed.

"Am not!" Creanna whined with a pout.

"Aight...aight I'll stop teasing you baby girl my bad. Your not lonely." Casper said putting his hands up. "...So lonely." He mumbled.

Creanna looked at him and he looked at her. When they made eye contact, he slowly cracked a smile and she did too seconds later before they both started to laugh.

"Naw I'm just fucking with you shawty." He said starting the engine and pulling off. "So how about I take you to a great place named bliss."

"Okay. Does it take a long time to get there?" She asked knowing she never heard of the place before. She assumed it was far away like that French place he took her to eat at last time.

"Well fucking with me I don't know about it being fast. But I do know you gotta sit on this dick to get there first."

Creanna's cheeks quickly heated up realizing it was a sex joke and she cleared her throat, looking out of the window "No thank you." She mumbled.

He chuckled and pulled his cellphone out. With one hand on the wheel, he looked from the phone to the road every so often while he drove. "Well are you hungry?"