제35장 (Chapter 35)

[hello readers! to start reading, if you have "Pray" by Younah, this song was an OST of school 2015, kindly play it on your playlist! This was requested by a reader, @straw_berry1312 but if you dont have this on your playlist, play Hold Me Tight instead~but please give a hear on Pray if you have time, it's really good!! have a happy reading!!]

{Haneul's POV}

"Shut up, Jungkook. You too! I don't want to see you, forever" I shouted as he lift his head up, looking at me, begging to take back my words.

I stayed quiet, shut my mouth for a second, and tried my best not to hug him. It was so hard to control these feelings, I hate him so much but at the same time, I want to make all our promises to each other before come true.

I want to be his Ms. Right so bad, but seeing him again after so many years.. It just disappoints me. It was better when all I know was, he became a good man and father because he hid his illness to me because he will die very soon. It was better when all I know was he left us because he died. It was better when all I know was he's gone and it's very impossible for us to meet again.

I prayed every night to see him even only in my dreams. I prayed every night to see him and to be with him again; and God answered all my prayers, but why am I being like this? He's already in front of me, talking to me. Why do I hurt him instead of bringing him back to my warm embrace? Why am I making him cry when it doesn't really matter to me if he left me clueless before? Why am I getting angry to reason I have already forgotten seven years back? Why am I turning into a monster I didn't want to be?

Why is it so hard to bring everything back again?

"Haneul.." he said and looked at me sincerely.

Jungkook, I want to call his name; but all I can do is cry inside.

"I love you.." he said that made me cry more.

"And I will not let go of you," he added. I turned back and bit my lips.

"Get out," I said and I heard his footsteps going towards the door.

"If ever you'll change your mind, I will be forever waiting.." he said and went out of the cafe. I stayed on my position as my girls locked the doors and windows because it's time to close our cafe.

I did my part, which was cleaning up the kitchen and getting the money from the register. After doing it, I told them that I'll wait for them upstairs as they both nodded and busily checked everything before going up.
I walked slowly upstairs, taking every moment as I took a step on each block. My mind was experiencing real chaos; I don't know what is right from wrong, I can't figure the way out.

And the worse thing is, his words kept on repeating on my mind.

I will be forever waiting

Those words that I've longed for how many years, I didn't expectit to happen. I've geard of it only in my dreams and I got so overwhelmed when he have told it. I want to be honest, but my guts keot on telling me not to. I want to tell him 'I love you' but my mind kept on saying I shouldn't.

Jungkook, if I will forgive you, can we be together again? Is it possible for us to get back from the start? Can I be your Ms. Right? Will we live happily ever after? Will we have the same 'Happy Endings' just like in fairytales?

I am already inside my room, checking my little Jungha if he's okay.

"Omma, what's going on?" Jungha reached his hand and waved in front of me. It seemed like I was staring in only one direction because of over thinking about his father.