Your Wish Is My Command

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***
Ch7: Your Wish Is My Command

Day 63

I'm getting ready to leave San Cafe and walk towards Chipotle. It's a only a few stores down which would be convenient if Elliot and I were on talking terms.

We got in a huge fight and it went something like this;

What do you want from me?

I want you to get the fuck out of my life you inconsiderate nosy asshole!

If I could then I would, but I can't!

You can imagine who said what.

We weren't fighting about Elliot's girlfriend. In fact, I told him we didn't have to talk about it and we didn't. We started fighting about what to eat for dinner twenty minutes after his girlfriend left.

So we fought about his girlfriend without fighting about his girlfriend.

"Bye Lydia " Lisa smiles and I wave as I walk out of San Cafe.

"Lydia," someone yells and I turn to see Noah and Jason walking toward me.

"Hey guys," I yawn.

"What's wrong?" Jason asks "you have trouble sleeping?"

I am. My dream is reoccurring and I always wake up yelling and sweating. Then I leave the apartment to go to the same alley and sit down.

Elliot doesn't stop me anymore. He doesn't even wake up.

I dont blame him.

"No," I lie "I'm just exhausted from work. It was a really busy morning."

"Oh," Noah says "we just wanted to invite you to a party Jason's holding at his house."

I want to say yes, but I can't. Sam wouldn't want me to.

"I can't," I shake my head "Maybe next time."

"Sure," Jason smiles "I only came to invite you, but I have to get going."

"Bye," Me and Noah say as he walks away.

I start to walk again toward Chipotle and Noah follows me.

"How's your hand?" He asks shoving his hands in his pockets.

I look down at my bruised and now almost healed knuckles remembering how painful they use to feel.

"Better," I strech out my hand "its already closed up and they don't hurt as much anymore."

"That's good," he answers as we enter Chipotle.

I see Elliot sitting on a table with his short blonde girlfriend. He stands up as soon as he spots me. His girlfriend glares at me and I realize how pretty she is. Small thin nose, big blue round eyes, large full lips with bright red lipstick, and a perfectly shaped hourglass body.

"Who's that?" Noah asks placing his hand around my shoulder. He always does that when he feels the need to protect someone.

"His girlfriend," I move closer to him glaring at Elliot.

"Lydia," he walks towards me his girlfriend following behind "ready to go home?"

I only nod in response.