Nightmares & Blood

Edited: Aug 1 2014

Recap:

I looked into his eyes and gasped. They were darker then before and I saw that he was serious.

"And after your done, you can finish telling me about your escape plan, Madison already told me most of it..."

Skylar felt something pitch her silghtly as she realized Chester next to her pulling back something, hiding it from view.

A syringe.

-------------------------------------------

The sky was soft, it was as if non of this ever happened; my mother and father laughed and took pictures of me.

But why do I feel like I'm being watched?

Cayden was playing twister with Madison and Heather.

But why do I feel like I'm being held by iron hands?

My mother looks at me and her eyes widened, Heather screams and covers her mouth, Madison and Cayden are completely shocked and not moving.

I reach out and open my mouth--but my mouth is covered by a large hand and my body is screaming to runaway.

I start to cry. When I look up my eyes widened, and the man looked at me and smiled hugely.

"Hello, Skylar..." Chad says.

And I scream bloody murder.

~•~

I bolt up in my bed.

My heart was racing and I felt like I couldn't breathe properly.

"Jesus! You scared us all to death! I woke up to the sound of you screaming!" Heather said worried.

Is this a dream too? Why I'm I so stiff?

"Are you ok Skylar?" Heather says and girls gather around my bed, I started to shake with uncontrolled sobs.

I cried because of my nightmare and what had happened.

"H-how did I g-get here? W-where's Madison?"

My voice cracking I continue to tremble and I hear someone say, "She's paranoid." Then another girl say's "She's going mad." Voices continue to pour into my head comments claiming my sanity and questioning it as well, Thanks to the voices that are being thrown at me.

I cover my ears and scream loudly.

"STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!!! STOP YOUR RUINING EVERYTHING SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

I kick Heather off me and stand on my bed, everyone shocked.

"We never said anything Skylar...." Heather says being scared of me now, the girls start to back up as well and others reach the safety of there beds.

I look down at my hands and see that I'm bleeding a lot, like a river.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!" I scream, I fall to my knees and look at my hands and see my hands pouring with blood and I scream again. "MY HANDS!!"

"SKYLAR! There's nothing wrong with your hands!!!"

When I look up at Heather and back at my hands I see that my hands are perfectly fine.

I'm I going insane......?

~*~

"Looks like it's working.." Chester said, smiling hearing and seeing everything that's going on. Nate smiled and looked pleased with Chester.