Money Owed

Author's note: I have a real quick question for all the readers of this story. Have the pictures and videos been showing up?

I know on the very first chapter I posted pictures of Chloe and Angelo. They don't show up for some reason so I'm trying again.

Let me know please.

Oh and...enjoy.

XOXO

++++++++++++++++++++++++

The cops were chasing closely behind us. The NYC streets made it hard to get away clean. "Call Angelo. Ask him what he wants us to do," Dom threw Luca his phone before making a sudden turn, sending me flying into Doctor Young.

"Yeah, no thanks. He'll have my ass on a platter for the rest of the family to see. You call him!" Luca tossed the phone back to Dom.

Dom flipped the phone into the backseat, landing with a thud in my lap, "You call him gattina. Tell him what you got us into."

"I'd rather not. Thanks."

"Yeah and I'd rather you not be sassy. Now call him."

"I don't know his number."

"Look in my contacts, Chloe!" He screamed.

I unlocked his phone and opened his contact app. Angelo was at the top, so the search wasn't that hard. After pressing call, I put the phone to my ear and waited. "What exactly do you want me to tell him?" I asked, still waiting for an answer on the other end.

"What do you think, Chloe? Tell him what's going on and ask him what he wants us to do."

"Hello."

"Hiya there, Mr. Mafia-"

"You're in so much trouble, amore mia," he groaned. "You're all over the fucking news! How did you manage that one?"

"Ya know, I don't think I like your tone. I don't respond well to bossy people for your information," I paused, "Dom wants to know what you want us to do. Can't exactly shake the cops. They're not having it."

He sighed, "Come back here. I'll have people waiting."

"You a cop killer, eh mon cher?" I remembered that I knew another language too. I was born and raised around French people. The words came easily to me. I can play this stupid second language game too.

"Goodbye, Chloe."

The line went dead and I threw the phone back at Dom. "He said to go back to your mansion place...mafia house. Said there would be people waiting."

"That sounds like certain death," Doctor Young finally decided to speak up. "For one of the parties involved at least. Lets hope it's the right one," I had a feeling he was seriously rooting for the cops. Couldn't deny the fact that I hoped they'd slay these mafia men so I could go home already.

"I just hope Angelo knows what he's doing."

+
+
+

Four cop cars had followed us onto mafia land. So there goes their secret hideout I guess. Angelo had called Dom a few minutes ago and told him to get me into the car that would be stopped right in front of the house entrance.

There were a lot of black cars waiting around now. I don't remember seeing all of those last time I was here, which was only a few hours ago and I couldn't quite see if there were people in them because of the tinted windows, but I had a serious feeling there was.