51 - she's kinda hot though

.

JENNA'S POV

****

We are the kings and the queens

of the new broken scene,

but we're alright though,

yeah we--

Rose groans. "Skip the song."

We were all having this bonding band time where we'd just hang out and listen to some music, but then there goes.. Wait who sang this?

"Sounds like an MCR song I never heard." Tess chuckled, looking up from her phone.

"Them?" I look at my phone, frowning.

"Oh shit, yeah. Their new single.'' Cara cursed.

"Oh no. Then that clearly leaves us behind. We haven't released anything new!" I panicked, Rose motioning me.

"Correction, we are releasing something soon."

I pondered, sighing. "We.."

I lost my train of thought, realizing something quite.. Cool.

It was our second show out here in LA for Warped Tour, and I just got the best idea. I don't know.

"We should do something." I finish my thought, as they turned to me.

"Like?" Cara raise her eyebrows.

"We should make a video." I laughed a little. "Like.. A mock video."

"It's harmless." I quickly added, shrugging. "Since half of the 5sos fandom hates us and the other half loves us, we've got nothing to lose. Our fans will love us for it."

"Oh! I'll call up Alex and Jack, and the rest of the band. See who wants to join in."

This was probably the worst idea in the history of ideas made by blonde lead singers of girl bands, ever.

.

We eventually ended up inviting Alex and Jack over to our hotel room to hang out for a bit and shoot this mock video.

Ever since Tess's accident, the tension that she always had with Alex sort of.. Vanished. I don't know. Honestly as soon as those four boys were out of our lives, we seemed more.. Free? More carefree, should I say.

"Hey idiot!" Rose greeted, Jack rolling his eyes at her making me smirk.

"Hey guys I think I might be pregnant listening to Kellin's voice like the fuck. How is he so perfect." Tess laughed, making me scream in agreement.

Cara and Rose scream as well, making Tess nod once with a grin. "I know right."

"Hey," I mumbled. "But their new song seems so familiar to me though is it weird?"

They already knew who I was talking to, so they just nodded slowly, still waiting for me to continue on.

"I.." My voice trailed. "Oh."

"What is it Jen?" Cara sat next to me, tulting her head.

"Um well," I paused. "I think I helped Michael write some of this song. Well the ending mostly."

"What, then you deserve credit." Rose says, making me wave her off.

"No way." I chuckled. "I'm not taking credit for them."

But I kind of.. I don't know. I didn't know what to think of the memory.

* FLASHBACK *