Chapter 8

- taehyung's POV -

"Hyejin, can I tell you something?" I asked.

"What is it?" Hyejin said, and my heart started to thump vigorously.

"Well actually I..." I was about to speak up, until when I turned to look at her, she was resting her head on my shoulder, fast asleep. I slightly smiled, then sighed.

Maybe another time, I thought, or maybe never.

Still carrying her on my back, I hastened my steps home.

After a long way home with the heavy Hyejin on my back, I finally reached in a few minutes, my energy all drained out.

I quickly went up to her room and lay her gently on her bed. I pulled the covers over her then sat by her bed, watching her sleep peacefully.

"I just wanna say thank you," I whispered, then slowly walked out of her room.

***
- hyejin's POV -

I forgot to shut the blinds before I slept, hence the bright sun shone on my face and woke me up early in the morning. Ugh.

I slowly sat up right on my bed and stretched. I felt tired as hell and still bloated from last night's dinner.

I checked the time, it's 8am.

Just then, Taehyung barged into my room, yet again. "HYEEEEJIIINNN!!" He came running in, being all hyper then suddenly jumped onto my bed, landing infront of me.

"YAH! Get off my bed you rascal!" I smacked him with my pillow, but he stayed where he was. "What are you doing here?"

He turned his body and looked at me. "Just wanna say good morning," he spoke, then winked at me.

I chuckled, "Gross."

Taehyung sat up right facing me, "Let's go eat, I ordered pizza."

"Pizza for breakfast?" I raised my eyebrow, "You're... weird."

"It's still food alright. Hurry get up," he said and stood up, waiting for me to get up as well.

I groaned, wanting to continue my sleep but Taehyung was still staring at me, waiting. I sighed and slowly stood up, walking towards the window.

"What are you doing?" He looked at me, puzzled.

"Well I'm just, closing the blinds," I said and grinned.

"I think the pizza's gonna arrive soon, let's head downstairs," he said, turning towards the door and was walking out of my room.

I took the chance and quickly threw myself on the bed, continuing my sleep.

"YAAH HYEJIN!" Taehyung yelled, stomping towards me and hit me with a pillow, "Get up you lazy pig!"

"I'm not hungry just let me sleepp," I said, desperate for more sleep.

"If you won't get up I'll freaking kiss you."