Ten

Jin sprinted down to the school, Suga hot on his heels.

"No! We're too late! Bastards!" He swore.

"Cmon, let's ask Jimin where they went." They ran to Jimin,

"Where did Nari and Misook go?" Suga asked urgently.

"They were going to Nari's house. Why-" They ignored Jimin and turned and left. They sprinted down the road towards Nari's house. Then they heard it. The feeble little scream.

"SUGA!"

They swung on to the side street. Jin acted quickly, he didn't register what was happening exactly. He kicked the guy away from Misook and kicked him in the face, hard, mercilessly. Then he noticed the guys pants. He felt a hot rage fill every fiber of his being. He wanted to kill this guy. He wanted his...no stop. He screamed in absolute fury and kicked the guy in the crotch multiple times. He grabbed the guy by the collar and punched him in the face again and again. He felt the guy's teeth break beneath his fist and he felt the guys nose crumble. He finally let him go. He kicked him in the gut and turned away. Suga had the other guy against the wall and was smashing his head into the wall. Nari laid limp on the ground, unmoving.

"Suga!" He yelled. Suga let the guy drop and turned around. He pointed to Nari and turned to Misook.

Misook was curled against the wall sobbing violently. He held out a hand to her tenderly. She looked up and took it tentatively. She winced as she stood and a drop of blood ran down her leg. He choked and pulled her into him. He hugged her so tight. He had never hugged anything so tight in his entire life.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry." He gurgled. She sobbed loudly and wailed. Why did this happen?

"Jin. Jin call 911." Suga commanded frantically fumbling with his phone.

"Why." He asked softly not letting go of Misook.

"She's not waking up. Jin she's not waking up." Suga groaned in frustration tears running down his cheeks.

"Hello 911? I have an emergency. My friends they've been assaulted. I've just arrived. We beat the guys up, but...she's not waking up! She's not waking up!" He sobbed. Jin shut his eyes tightly. He prayed Nari would wake up. He couldn't do it again. Suga had lost her once, and that had been hell for all of them. Misook buried her face in his chest and whimpered. He kissed her head over and over again.

"Nari! Nari please! Wake up! Wake up! I'm so sorry! Please wake up! Wake up please! Nari!" Suga pleaded and sobbed over and over. And over. And over.

He heard the sirens wail loudly and the lights flashed around his closed eyes. He opened his eyes and let Misook go. Five ambulances wailed loudly and screeched to a stop. Suga held Nari in his arms, and reluctantly handed her over. He followed her into the ambulance and they left. The paramedics rushed to the two guys and pushed them into ambulances.

"Does anybody else need medical assistance?" A paramedic yelled loudly. Jin walked Misook over to him and nodded. They loaded her into an ambulance, and he got in after her. She laid on the bed and cried silently. He held her limp hand and closed his eyes. Why was this happening? Was it really that serious? Misook had been... He couldn't even think about it. He grimaced and took a deep breath. The ambulance jolted to a stop and he followed Misook into the hospital. They wouldn't let him go any farther and he went into the waiting room. Suga sat in a chair with his head between his knees. He was crying softly. Jin sat down beside him and put his arm around him. A tear fell down his cheek slowly.

That was an old, forgotten feeling.

---------------------------------

(A/N)

yeahhhhh......i'll update more maybe later today? idk whatever u guys want, i have no life so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯