Chapter 39 *LAST CHAPTER*

IMPORTANT A/N:

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M EVER DOING A DIRTY CHAPTER FOR THIS BOOK, SO SAVOR IT. I'm still thinking up on the sequel or prequel.. Idk if I can though, because I have sooo many other stories to work on! I don't know if I'll have time for another story guys, sorry!

On the bright side.. I opened up a new fanfic like.. A week ago or.. Wait...No I opened it yesterday, you guys should check it out! It's called Never and Always, and Harreh is in it againnn

I'm currently updating a couple times on my ff Spring Breakers if u want to try and read somethin' new! It's a 1D fanfic!

There's a majority of my other stories you guys can take a look at if you just scroll down my works on my profile :))

_______________________________

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 39:

-Jane's POV-

Our kissing session continues, his tongue roaming around the inside of my mouth.

Until that's when I hear something break outside in the living room.

I furrowed my eyebrows, as we seemed to both pull away at the same time.

"Did you hear that?" I asked Harry.

He nods as I get back up on my feet, making him groan.

I just chuckled, walking out of the room, and basically ditching him. He seems to follow just close behind me as I enter my living room.

Louis and Niall are jumping on my couch, throwing the pillows at each other.

And Liam was staring shockingly at the broken lamp on the ground, Zayn having the same look on his face.

"OH MY GOD GUYS, SERIOUSLY" I scolded, grabbing a couch pillow and hitting Louis in the back hardly with it as he falls off the other side.

"Ow?!" Louis whaled from the ground, looking at me as if I did something completely bad.

"Why didn't you guys just watch tv or something?!" I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Where did you go? It's like you vanished." Louis laughs nonchalantly.

"Uhh we kind of broke one of your lamps." Zayn points out.

I face palmed. "How?"

"Well me and Zayn were playing catch with it, and then Zayn missed the catch and then it kinda fell." Liam says sheepishly.

"Sorry about that." Niall smiled sheepishly.

"I'll clean it up, you guys just go do something." I gestured as they all seemed to scatter.

"NOT MY ROOM! ESPECIALLY YOU LOUIS!" I called, as I hear him laugh.

Harry just crossed his arms over his chest, shaking his head, his biceps REALLY standing out. "Sorry about them, love."

"Don't act like you didn't do anything bad either." I put my hands on my hips, looking up at the tall boy.

"What did I do?" He asks cluelessly.