Thank You (Hope)

Before I get questions, this is my thank you one shot. The one I promised a while back. This is going to be showing you guys exactly what you guys do for me, just by tapping on my story and hitting that little star. It's so amazing that you guys take the time out of your day for me, and this is my way of proving it to you.

The girl awoke, groaning and rolling into her side to check the time. "6:31" the clock on her iPod read. She groaned inwardly before curling up farther under her blanket. She heard loud telling coming from the hall and felt like sobbing. Her bedroom door slammed open and her mother glared at the "sleeping" girl.
"Up. Now. And start getting Xander ready." She began shifting, acting as if she was just awaking. "Come on. Get up. Now's not the time for messing around. Xander gets on the bus soon." She cursed the woman in her head, pointing out that they had an hour to get him ready. Actually, more like she had an hour to get him ready. She rolled out of her bed and checked her iPod real quick. She smiled as she saw a spam of Wattpad notifications filling her screen and looked forward to doing that later. She ran out to the kitchen and threw two waffles into the toaster. Her sickness caught up with her and she had to grip onto the countertop before her as he vision went black and she became nauseous. Her legs went wobbly for a second but she held herself up with her weak, fat arms. She took a few deep breaths before her vision began to come back.
"SIX THIRTY TWO I CALLED IT FIRST!" Her other younger brother yelled from his spot in front of the TV. She cursed as her headache began to throb more.
The toaster popped after a moment  and she cursed. She quickly prepared her brother a lidded cup of milk and threw the waffles onto a plastic plate.
"Xander!" She yelled as she rushed down to his room. "Hey bub. It's breakfast time." She said to her brother. He stood up and she remembered to change his diaper. "Wait. Sit down." He yelled and she sighed. "I'm sorry bubby, we gotta change your diaper first. Then we'll have waffles and we'll even add whipped cream." She said. He sat back down and yelled again. "I'm moving, I'm moving." She changed his diaper, forgetting to put on his shorts again and carrying him out to the dining room. He may be only 60 pounds, but cheesus was that still heavy. She places him down in his chair before she gets yelled at for carrying him all the way. She grabs the whipped cream from the fridge and adds some around his waffles before placing it back in the fridge. She sat down across from him and turned him to face the table. Her father rushed out into the kitchen. She got her brother facing forward fast enough. Her father threw two more water bottles into his lunchbox and picked it up.
"Goodbye Daddy. I love you. Have a nice day." She cooed to her father.
"Focus on Xander." He said to the girl. She turned herself back to the younger and gave him a bite. "Come out for kisses babe!" He yelled from the back door. The girl flinched as the yelling stabbed at her ears and head. Her mother rushed out and gave her husband a kiss. "I love you honey."
"I love you too Pooh Bear. Have a nice day!" She yelled out the door. "Get your brother to the window. Now." The girl quickly picked up her brother and carefully carried him out to the couch. All the while his little dagger nails scratched at her face and arms. She hoped that they wouldn't scar, so many have in the past and it made her look suicidal, more so than she already was. If only people paid attention to her enough to notice (look, this one shot is actually majorly depressing me to write, so sorry if there are a lot of skips. It hurts and I want to get this part over and done with). Half an hour later she had made his lunch, gotten him dressed, and fed him breakfast. She had ten minutes until he got on the bus so the girl disappeared to her bedroom while her mother was playing Candy Crush. She collapsed in her bed and held her pained heart. It felt like someone was seated on her chest, and d*mn did it hurt. She took a few deep breaths as she grabbed her iTouch off the charger. She unlocked her phone, skillfully typing in the word "merome". Yup, she made it her passcode. She continued to take deep, labored breaths as she went to her email first. A ton from wattpad, a large amount from YouTube, and a few from Facebook. Nothing new. She clicked over to kik. The girls hadn't talked much after she went to sleep last night, or rather this morning. She'd fallen asleep at 3 this morning, it was a little late for her. She clicked over to wattpad as she heard footsteps.
"SHE'S HERE!" Her mother yelled. The girl rushed over to grab her brother, rushing him down the stairs and throwing on shoes. She looked okay enough as she stepped out of the house, helping Xander down the steps. They arrived at his bus quickly.
"Hello." She said politely to the bus driver.
"Hello. Hey Xander!" The bus driver said. He took a van to school, since it was over an hour away. She helped him in and buckled him up.
"Bye Xander." She cooed before giving him a kiss which made him giggle. "Good bye, see you later." She said to the driver as she walked away and back inside.
"HELP YOUR BROTHER WITH DOGS!" Her mother yelled.
"Yes mom!" The girl yelled before running down the stairs. Her knees began to grow sore but she sucked it up. She made the food for. Her dogs and her stomach began to pain her. She's forgotten to get a snack. No! She quickly finished up by washing out the cans, nearly cutting her finger. She put the dog's food outside and took a breath. "Why do I do this to myself?" She asked before running upstairs and washing her hands. She popped two waffles into the toaster and began to eat a granola bar while it heated. She had begun to feel like she would throw up.
This is only the beginning of her morning. After this, she's rushed out to an amusement park for little kids where all she gets is sore muscles, a worse headache, and teasing because a boy smiled at her. Whoop whoop! She's gonna get married to the boy now! After that, she eats lunch and cleans the house. At 4:00pm she gets the youngest back off the bus and her father comes home. She then takes care of his backpack, and keeps his iPad working, and cleans more. She eats dinner around 5:30 and gets banished to "go to bed and only bed". She curls up in her bed with her iTouch. She smiles and laughs at the updates or comments, smiles giddily at how many votes she's had, and hugs her iPod as she read the number of reads. People love the sh*tty things she posts. She laughs quietly before kissing the screen and begins to write another update. All she puts in the Author Note at the end is "Thank You My Cheeses".

You people have gotten me to 18K reads, 1K votes, and around 600 comments. And I cannot thank you all enough. You bring the smile to my face after my painful, sucking day. After hours of being yelled at and over-worked, you're always there to make me happy. And I cannot thank you all enough. I love you all, so so much! I never want anything to happen to any of you! I love my cheeses!!!
I'll start posting the actual one shots you people enjoy in a bit. Sorry if this depressed you. I just want you guys to know how much you truly mean to me. I love you all! Until next time, Peacey Cheeses. And Thank You My Cheeses. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3