Adventure awaits!

In this universe we are never alone, big or small. The smallest people can make the biggest influences in life not just the big people. I had a wide smile on my face watching the credits roll to the ending of Ant-Man. I get up feeling so happy about the movie. To be frank not every movie in the theater make me feel that way. The end credits show clouds that are unique. Very unique.

That's when I realized I am flying through it with a full bladder.

"Ahh!" I scream.

Wasn't I just getting up?

"I gotta go!" I holler feeling the wind through my hair and brushing along my face.

I shield my eyes.

C-C--CRASH

I land on my side with a sharp yelp. It reminds me of how Kyle Reese landed in Terminator in a street alley. I roll over crossing my legs feeling a strong urge to relieve myself. Darkness is where I am in. The back of my skull feels hard metal. Come on girl, I thought, you gotta get up and search for a damn bathroom! I lift myself up keeping the jaw clenching bladder in. I can do it, I can do it, I can do it! I ran down the hall  with my eye square on the floor.

Then I hit a  wall.

I literately hit a wall and land on my back.

"Ow," I said.

"Who's there?" A man calls.

OH THAT'S THE FALCON GUY WHO'S BUDDIES WITH STEVE ROGERS!

I get upright.

"Nobody!" I shout back taking a turn to the right.

I ran into darkness.

"I heard you!" Falcon shouts back.

I don't actually know his name just that his superhero name is The Falcon. I read a article about his character on Yahoo sometime during or before the hype for the Age of Ultron movie. I have since forgotten his real name.

"No, you didn't!" I shout back. "You heard a small voice!"

Lights flicker on.

Before my eyes everything became bigger than me and I became smaller. I am shrinking! I am running zig zag both directions purely blind by not being tall enough to see signs. I take several turns hearing his large boots strike the floor. I look over my shoulder seeing Falcon ganging up at me reaching his arm down towards me.

I let out a frightened scream.

"I am not going to pee in your hands!" I shout.

"I am not going to be beaten by a shrinker, again,"  Falcon mutters to himself.

I leap up.

Falcon lands straight on his face on the metal hard cold floor. I tore through a wall landing on the floor. Come on you can do it! I went forwards blindly going on sheer gut feeling to find the restroom. I go through a weak spot of the Avenger's storage facility where I find myself beside a toilet. I hop up onto the edge of the toilet then maneuver myself around until I am right at the middle on the rim to the toilet's what-is-it-called-again.

I unbutton my pants, unzip them, pull my pants down along with my panties, then sit down and relieve into the toilet bowl.

"Hal-a-yu-yeah!"  I sang.

Now how to get the toilet paper.