Chapter 17

Savannah's P.O.V

I walked into Darren's room to check up on him first, and he was still out cold. He probably got hit the hardest so he would be out for the longest I had figured. As I checked his temperature, and what not, I heard Leo and Jordan singing from the kitchen.
"Savannah and Ethan sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G."
"Very mature guy, very mature." I yelled from Darren's room.
I finished checking up on Darren and continued onto Ethan, going into his room.
I saw that he hadn't woken up yet, so I went to grab the thermometer.
"Hey." I heard someone croak.
I let out a small scream and saw that Ethan was wide awake and trying to sit up.
"Sorry, I didn't know you were awake, but you need to rest lie down." I said trying to push him back down.
"I can rest sitting up, I want to talk to you."
"Um, ok. But I'm really, really sorry and I don't know what happened it was just- I don't know. But it was my wolf, Jade, and I have a cake-"
"Shhh, sweetheart it's ok." Ethan said stroking my cheek softly.
"Ethan and Savannah sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Jordan and Leo were singing as they came into the Ethan's room.
"Shhh, Leo he's awake."
"Retreat, I repeat, retreat!"
"You told them?"
"I may have accidentally mentioned something." I mumbled, embarrassed.
"That's okay it was bound to happen at some point."
"So, your okay with what happened?"
"Jordan stayed behind and showed me the letter so it's okay you were unstable and it was your wolf, your eyes were black so I guessed it was Jade not you, I mean you mate has put you through a lot of pain before and after you guys knew you were mates. You've been through a lot. We all of us have, that's the thing about this pack, we've all had breakdown point where we basically just want to scream and cry. Leo and Jordan had there's together and it was a mess. But we've all had our moments and I don't care what you think but just know I'm he for you, we all are, even Leo and Jordan even if they have there immature moments here and there."
"Really?" I asked.
"Really, but only really, really if I get a kiss."
"I don't see why not." And I pecked him on the lips quickly.
"Hey! That wasn't a kiss."
"Well, you need to rest, I'll pack your's and Darren's bags for tomorrow."
"Ok, but one question did you mention something about a cake?"
"I might have, but need to sleep."
And I walked out of his room.

~~~

It was 12pm the next day and I was slightly worried about Darren he hadn't made any noise or called out meaning that he was probably still knocked out. We were supposed to be leaving for the Moonlight Forest Pack in 1 hour. I had gone into his room and about 4am to pack his bags and he didn't make any signs of waking up. But I hadn't gone in since.
I had finished packing everyone's bags for tomorrow and all of the extra one too, and now everyone was sitting in the living room area eating my freshly iced, triple chocolate fudge cake. I had to save a quarter of the cake because Darren hadn't woken up yet.
"I'm going to go and check on Darren. Don't eat the rest of the cake."
I quietly opened the open and found Darren sitting up and reading 'The Hobbit'.
"Darren why didn't you tell someone you were awake?" I asked.
"Because you guys were all packing and I wanted to read my book."
"First of all are you sore in any places from being knocked out?"
"Nope, just a headache."
"Okay," I took a deep breath to begin my sorry rant, but Darren cut me off.
"You don't have to say sorry, I know you didn't mean it, I saw the letter in your hand before you knocked me out."
I nodded.
"It's alright, it's not your fault, there's no need to say sorry." He said gently.
"Sorry." I said, sheepishly.
"I'm fine." He said. "You made a sorry cake didn't you."
"Yeah, I even had to fight to save you some cake." I joked.
"Thanks," he said gratefully, "what's the time, cause I need to pack my bags."
"8 a.m, but I've pack your bags, everything's ready to go."
"Savannah?"
"That's me."
"You don't feel like your doing all work like you've basically gone from the Apollo's Pack's slave to our's or something?"
"No, I have freedom here you let my do other things, I get to travel with with you guys, and I probably won't have to do as much house work there, but that's not the point. The point is that I'm happy, I really don't care if I do all of your guys house work, it doesn't take my long anyway, and besides I normally was always doing house work back at the Apollo Pack so sometimes I get bored because I have nothing to do."
"But, I just feel like you've gone from being a slave to thinking your free but you're not."
I thought for a minute.
"I talked to Ethan, he said that we've all had our pasts some different to others and we have to just expect that. And I think that you are free if you are happy, and if your not happy then your not free."
"So you happy if you clean for us."
"No, I'm happy being around you guys, cleaning is one of those things that has to be done, you are happy to do, but since you guys hadn't done any before or since I arrived I took up the job."
"Are you sure? You say that you can do it quickly, but how quickly?"
"15 minutes quickly."
"Oh ok, but how long did it take you at Apollo?"
"2 hours, buts that's the packs and guest house which in total is 22 story's high, and each story is like this house times 5 so yeah I got pretty quick."
"I don't think that is humanly possible."
"Well, it's a good thing I'm a werewolf then."
We both laughed.
"I'm sorry about what happened before."
"It's okay Leo and Jordan came in before and told."
"Leo and Jordan came in this morning and talked to you while you were wake."
"Yeah."
"Well, they're going to get an earful later on, but for now if you aren't sore anywhere then you should get up and walk around a bit before we leave in an hour, and there should became out in the kitchen if you want it."
"Yeah, yeah I'll be out in a minute, just one more chapter." He said, picking up his book again.

~~~

Darren finally got out of bed and we packed the car and were about to head off when a problem arose.
"Um, Savannah we may have a problem." Ethan said.
"Yeah, and what that might be?"
"Well, we traditionally alway took my car since it was the biggest, but it's most big enough for the five of us."
"That's okay I can just take my bike."
"Are you sure? But you don't know the way."
"I know most of the way and besides I can just follow you, and if I get lost then I can just ring one of you."
"Cool, we will stop a couple of time so we will ring you so pull over or something, and ride slowly, don't crash, oh and don't text and drive, or drink or eat while driving, and be safe, and-" Ethan rambled on.
"Ethan, honey?"
"Yeah?"
"I'll be fine."
"Ok see you soon."
I kissed him on the cheek before the guys got into Ethan's car and I hopped onto my bike and drove away.

~~~

I was listening to music as I turned around a corner.
The boys were about 10 minutes behind me. The guys had told me the rest of the way at lunch, but they told me to wait before I went into there boundary just for precaution.
I had turned another corner until, I saw something that made me feel sick to the stomach. I didn't focus on the next corner and drove of the road and slipping.
Leaving me being thrown against a tree and my bike being hurled into a bush, unfortunately for me a gorse bush.
"Ow." I said out loud, even though nothing actually hurt.
I was took off my helmet and got down onto the ground by the gorse, when I heard the crunching of leaves under someone feet.
"Who's there? Show yourself."
"I mean no harm, and what's a pretty lady doing all on her own."
"I have my friends coming."
"So what are you doing on my land with no permission?"
"I just crashed I was outside the boarder until I crashed, and what do you mean by your land?"
"Well, I am the alpha of the Apollo Pack."
I took a sharp intake of breath.
'Oliver.' I thought ducking my head down even more so he wouldn't recognise me even though I looked quite different without my scars showing on my face and luckily for me.
"Scared of an alpha?" Oliver said coming out into the light.
"Not in the slightest."
"Well, I'm sorry to say that have to arrest you even if you are a pretty lady."
"Enlighten me. Why?"
"Because I have information that you were banished from this pack, or your dead and that doesn't seem to be the case."
"Banished?" I frowned. "I was never banished."
"Well, you were."
"Ok, well before you arrest me, even through your not, tell me how's Luke."
"Why are you a past lover of his?"
"Are we talking about the same Luke?"
"Why?"
"Because the Luke I know, Luke King, hadn't ever asked out a girl."
"Right I see your point, but yeah he's good found his mate a lovely red haired girl and is now the beta of the pack."
"And the Pack?"
"Good the cooks and maids went on strike 5 months ago so we struggled then."
"That's nice."
"Not really, but your 10 years or more, from the banishment is not up, so we have to arrest you."
"Touching that your letting me stay, but I need to be at another pack as you can see I accidentally crashed."
"Well then I need to know where you're going if you aren't here on purpose."
"Moonlight Forest Pack."
"Why?"
"That's a bit personal Oliver, now can you help me with my bike please."
"You know my name."
"Yes, I do, unfortunately for me." I said, getting down trying to pull away at the gorse.
"Well, I propose a deal."
"Well what is your proposal?"
"That, I let you go and help you with your bike and injures-"
"What injures?" I asked.
"Leg." He pointed.
And sure enough my leg had a cut the whole way down the calf and was staining the grass crimsons.
"Oh, right, continue."
"Right, I'll help you with your injures and bike, for a kiss."
"A kiss?" I asked.
"Yep."
"Well, I have a boyfriend that is about to turn up soon so I pass, I'll just get my bike out my self, I don't like you anyway."
"Are you turning me down."
"Yep." Mocking him from before.
"And mocking me?"
"Yes, your catching on very well." I replied in a bored tone.
"No one's ever turned my down before."
"New to you huh?"
"So if I don't get what I want I'll just have to take it." Oliver said reaching out to grab me.
I rolled out of the way.
"Don't touch me." I said. I got my hand ready to punch him, but I realised that I wasn't wearing my gloves and they were in my bike's main storage compartment. I thought about rejecting him, but Ethan and the other's were coming and I didn't want to get them in trouble since they said they didn't know who I was in the reply to his email.
So all I could do was stall.
**************************
HELLO EARTHLINGS!
Duh duh duh.
Drum roll please.
Cliffhanger!!
But ya'll already knew that.
I feel evil.
Hahahahaha.
Vote. Comment. Bake a cake.
-Fox