Fresh start

Heeey guys...I'm actually a new writer so if I can get 500 votes for this chapter.Tnx and I love you guys

Elena POV:

Monday, 6:30 a.m.

Waking up the with that fresh breeze in the begining of the morning just made my day.

"Ugh" I groan stretching my arms up while my alarm is still making noises. I tapped my alarm to stop ringing for the 5th time. While looking at my phone I see my friend Caroline text me 5 minutes ago.

From Caroline to Elena:
"Girl wake up, Bonnie and I are driving to your house in an 1 hour..plz text me as soon as u read this!"

Ugh! She always got to be my tail.(but I still love her)

From Elena to Caroline:
"Well, good morning to you too ms.impatient and I just read your text which clearly now I have to dress myself and got no talking to do no more,so ttyl."

There goes my day talking to my SWEET CAROLINE while I only have few time to get dressed.

So I got up took a quick shower,brushed my teeth and curled my brown hair loose and put on simple clothes.

Then I went to Jeremy's room and knocked his door. "Jer, can I come in?" I said quietly not wanting to wake up my aunt Jenna.

"Yea,whatever come on in" while opening the door with a bad attitude as always.

"Uhh...its fine Im just telling you if your coming to school today?"

Tapping on my foot impatiently cuz Bonnie and Caroline are honking several times.

"I'll try" he said while he was looking at the clock.

"If I don't see you today I'll-" he cut me off by saying

"Have fun at school" as he slam the door in front of my face.

Clearly in front of my face.

In shock, I started running downstairs and grab an apple and a Starbuck drink from the fridge. I put on my shoes and left the house.

Seeing Bonnie and Caroline on their phones, I tapped on the window and made them jump at the same time. Its funny how I can get them out of no where.

"Hey guys" settling myself in the car.

"Jesus Christ you scared the living hell out of me!!!" said dramatically Caroline.

As Bonnie reply "and next time will you at least tell us it will happen!" as she had her hand in heart then started driving.

As I sat back and roll my eyes to the window car and chuckle.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND I PROMISE UNTIL THIS GETS GREAT VOTES I'LL KEEP ON UPDATING SOME MORE. I LOVE YOU GUYS COMMENT AND VOTE PLEEEEASE!!!!