Bucky- Shocked

(Requested by @hobbits_wolves)

"Mom, dad, C'mon! We're going to be late!" (K/n) shouts, drawing your attention away from helping Bucky with his tie.

"We're coming, kiddo." Bucky calls out, giving you a soft kiss before taking your hand and leading you outside where (K/n) is bouncing against the car.

Today's one of many get togethers Tony throws to show off his new suits and other inventions he's created when he gets bored.

By the time you get there, (K/n) shoots out of the elevators and makes a beeline for Steve, who's laughing along with same at something he had said.

"Steeeeeve!" (He/She) screams, and Steve turns around to bends down and catch (K/n) in his arms.

"Hey, (K/n)! How've you been, buddy?"

Thor materializes a second later, setting his hammer onto the table to gently take (K/n) from Steve's arms with a grin.

"They really need to get this own kids," Bucky grumbles quietly.

You laugh. "It's okay, Buck, they're just-"

The sound of glass shattering makes you jump and look in (K/n)'s direction, only to see everyone frozen with their mouths open.

"What is it-?"

"Mom, dad, look!" (K/n) giggles, and you nearly faint when you see (her/him).

Thor's hammer is dangling from (her/his) fingers with ease like it weights nothing at all.

"I am not shocked that (K/n) is worthy!" Thor says, patting (K/n)'s head as (she/he) twirls the hammer in the air.

"Be careful!" You shriek, reaching to grab the hammer, but yank back your hand.

"It seems to be that (K/n) is the future (king/queen) of Asaguard!" Thor cackles, giving you and Bucky a goofy smile.

You and Bucky exchange a look, before simultaneously shouting, "No!"